|Starting Price||Contact for price|
|Pricing model||Quotation based|
What Is Sales Force Automation Software?
Sales force automation software is an automated sales solution that helps you manage your customer base, track sales progress, and offer insight into company performance.
Did you know that two-thirds of sales are lost as a result of poorly vetting the customer’s needs? Incorporating a sales force automation software system into your business’ network will enable AI to complete your admin tasks.
You can measure performance against goals and gain genuine insight into the next steps for your business and sales team. Furthermore, many sales force automation software products are accessible from a mobile app, helping your sales team on the go!
How Can Sales Force Automation Software Help My Business?
Sales force automation software can streamline your business and reduce the daily tasks your sales team needs to complete.
The software manages high-quality leads, utilizing chatbots and enabling customers to send web forms. Your sales team will have a reduced admin workload so they can generate higher sales numbers and business growth!
You are in charge of your schedule. Know exactly where you need to be at any given moment with automated communication tracking.
Each sales force automation software product is secure, keeping your business data and customer data safe.
But, how can sales force automation software tools help you? Here are the main benefits of using this type of software in your business:
- All leads are remembered by the software
- Improve accuracy
- No human error
- Free-up time for sales team members
- Fewer admin tasks for sales employees
- It saves the business money
- Forecasts sales
- Fast response from software
How We Rank the Best Sales Force Automation Software
Our goal is to provide unbiased and accurate reviews so you can find the best Sales force automation software that fits your business goals. We use a comprehensive ranking methodology to evaluate Sales force automation software based on pricing, ease of use, features, and support. Each software receives an individual score, called a Genius Score, ranging from 0 to 100, with 100 being the highest.
What Are the Features of Sales Force Automation Software?
The features of sales force automation software include improving customer relations management. Customers are central to the sales of a business! Looking after customers is a top priority for any successful business.
Here are the top 5 most popular features of sales force automation software:
- Accuracy is increased. Mistakes are a thing of the past as AI technology flawlessly improves the accuracy of each task.
- All leads are remembered. The software will prompt you to remember leads.
- Fast response times. Customers are contacted with automated emails as soon as they send an enquiry.
- Fewer admin tasks. Allowing the software to take care of repetitive admin tasks allows the sales team more time for selling!
- Sales Forecasting. Sales records and databases are analyzed by AI to forecast sales and provide future insight.
What Are the Benefits of Sales Force Automation Software?
The overall benefit of sales force automation software is to track and manage the sales behavior of customers. Your sales team has more time to close sales, allowing the software to point them to high-quality leads.
Here are the predominant benefits of using sales force automated software in your business:
How many times has a lead been forgotten, or assumed to be going nowhere? Sales force automated software will remember all leads and analyze customer behavior to bring high-quality leads to the forefront!
Manually tracking and managing customer behavior can be an arduous task for a sales team member. Enable AI to tell you which leads are worth pursuing!
If your sales team has fewer admin and management tasks to complete, they have more time to sell! Increase your productivity and grow your business by allowing sales members to focus on closing sales.
Sometimes, human error can result in mistakes occurring. This may impact customer relations and lose an important lead!
Utilizing sales force automation software in your business will improve the accuracy of the data in the system. Flawless precision comes as standard, ensuring you never lose a lead again!
Streamlining the admin tasks inside of the business and reducing the workload of the sales team will ultimately reduce costs. Your team members will spend less time completing menial tasks, saving you money!
Boosts Job Satisfaction
If your sales team can sell for most of their working day, they will feel a sense of achievement. They will experience job satisfaction and love coming to work!
Who Should Use Sales Force Automation Software?
Every business that sells a product or service to customers should buy sales force automation software! This includes B2B and B2C businesses, and beyond.
Small businesses can get to know their customer base personally using sales force automation software. Their customer relations management will promote customer retention, and entice new customers into the fold.
Medium-sized businesses will be able to manage a vast portfolio of customers successfully, ensuring that high-quality, probable leads are highlighted. They will know which customers to pursue and which move to make next.
Larger enterprises need to use sales force automation software to reduce their workload considerably. Customer relations management for large businesses can result in leads becoming lost or overlooked.
Sales force automation software improves customer engagement and remains one step ahead of the competition.
How Much Does Sales Force Automation Software Cost?
The typical price of sales force automation software will vary depending on the size of your business. The overall price range will reach between $25 per month and over $300 per month.
- $25 – $75 per month for smaller businesses
- $75 – $150 per month for medium businesses
- $150 – $300+ per month for large enterprises
Before purchasing a sales force automation system, try a range of free trials and demos! You are under no obligation to purchase so take advantage! Try a variety of demos and trials to discover the best software and interface for you!
Our best sales force automation software list is the perfect starting point when looking for this type of software product!
- Who? We are SaaS experts: Our specialists constantly seek the most relevant information to help support your SaaS business.
- Why? We are passionate about users accessing fair SaaS pricing: We offer up-to-date pricing data, reviews, new tools, blogs and research to help you make informed SaaS pricing decisions.
- How? With accurate information: Our website manager tests each software to add a Genius Score using our rating methodology to each product. Our editorial team fact-check every piece of content we publish, and we use first-hand testing, value metrics and leading market data.