|Tiered per user
|Yes (3 users)
Overview of Sales Software
Many software sales professionals get confused when it’s time to buy sales software. They don’t realize that there’s a difference between sales CRM software and traditional sales software.
CRM software is a digital tool that manages customer interactions from the initial contact point until you finalize the sale. It infuses marketing options to generate leads so that you can interact with your potential customers.
Some sales software includes CRM capabilities, meaning you get everything you require from a centralized hub. That’s often the goal, but it’s hard to know which platform to choose.
With so many options available, you get confused about what features you need and what’s offered by the software. Most of the time, you worry that you’re spending too much and not getting the functionality you require.
That’s where SaasGenius assists you. We’ve listed the best value sales software for you to choose from based on your needs. Just read the summaries of each product and determine what works best for the team.
What Is Sales Software?
Sales software simplifies and improves the sales process. It helps manage contacts, track sales closings, forecast revenue, and provides insights into sales performance.
Sales software is beneficial for businesses of all sizes because it improves sales productivity and increases profitability. Whether you’re a small business owner or a sales manager in a large company, sales software can help you achieve your sales goals and manage customer relationships more effectively.
Characteristics to Focus on for Sales Software
Sales software should have these characteristics:
Every sales department focuses on interacting with others. Therefore, you must have a contact management system available to organize customer data in a centralized hub. This can include things like demographics, contact numbers, names, and other pertinent information.
Sales software often includes a lead management option. You receive a 360-degree view of your completed deals, deals in the making, sales activities, and tasks completed. If you choose a sales software with CRM capabilities, it connects to your contact management system to provide you with a view of your customer and the interactions thus far.
The dashboard is at the heart of any sales software. It helps you see the data streams and where they come from more meaningfully. That way, you generate patterns, behaviors, and trends and gain market insights. Some software options offer advanced features, such as tracking your lead data from the third-party sites you use.
Deals and Tasks
Sales software should let you assign, add, and track items and include them in your business pipeline. Software sales professionals often have multiple tasks to complete and deals to make. It’s usually hard to keep each customer separate if you don’t have a calendar. Plus, the sales CRM software should do all this in real-time.
Campaign management allows you to measure success using predefined metrics, automate your work processes, and set up your target clients. The sub-features included here are:
- Email Management – You can track your clicked and opened emails, and it should work with email service providers like MailChimp, Outlook, and Gmail.
- Social Media Management – This tracks your online social networking platforms to see which customers share, comment, like/dislike, review, or mention your brand.
Organizations prefer to know what’s ahead in their lead funnels. For example, you wish to understand the sources that produce more revenue, where communications falter, conversions at each stage, business response times, and more. Such knowledge is crucial for reinforcing the lead management process.
Software sales professionals can track sales opportunities through quotes, pipelines, and orders. General sub-features include order management, goal setting, and tracking.
Time Management and Productivity Management
With this feature, sales reps can manage daily work schedules and organize meetings with potential leads using document management, task scheduling, and calendar invites. Sub features often include collaboration tools, calendar management, task tracking, task scheduling, document storage, and confirmable workflow options.
Many times, your company has protected product information on the servers, and that data is often found in the sales software. Therefore, security is crucial. That way, you can monitor file permissions and log-in information for sales representatives. This typically includes single-sign-on features, role-based permissions, and access control.
Benefits of Using the SaaSGenius Software List
We always do thorough research before recommending any type of software because we care about you. You’re using these lists to find the best value sales software, and you can’t do that effectively if you don’t trust the provider.
Our software sales professionals know what it takes to have the best sales software, and here are some of the advantages when choosing something from our list:
- Increased Revenue – You are more productive and efficient when you have all the tools lumped together in your sales software.
- Better Communication – Most sales software includes collaboration tools, making it easier for you to ask questions and get pertinent information to help your clients.
- Tracking and Analytics – You can’t know how well your sales software professionals do if you’re not tracking their progress and measuring success with various metrics. Now, it’s possible because you have the best sales software.
- Lead Generation – Many sales software products can handle all aspects of sales, including lead generation and tracking.
How to Pick the Right Sales Software
At SaasGenius, we provide trusted reviews from various software vendors to help you choose the best value sales software that fits your needs. Our unique Genius Score, ranging from 0 to 100, is determined based on a detailed analysis of four key factors: Price, Ease of Use, Features, and Support. This score incorporates external reviews and rigorous testing by our internal team to provide a reliable rating to help you make your decision. Trust our reviews to find the sales software that offers you the most value.
- Who? We are SaaS experts: Our specialists constantly seek the most relevant information to help support your SaaS business.
- Why? We are passionate about users accessing fair SaaS pricing: We offer up-to-date pricing data, reviews, new tools, blogs and research to help you make informed SaaS pricing decisions.
- How? With accurate information: Our website manager tests each software to add a Genius Score using our rating methodology to each product. Our editorial team fact-check every piece of content we publish, and we use first-hand testing, value metrics and leading market data.