Pipedrive is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool. Pipedrive CRM is a much-needed technology of today that is used to improve and manage a company’s relations with its customers. The reason we need to have Pipedrive explained is to understand better how can it help you grow your business. Important Pipedrive features include a visual pipeline that lets the company see where a deal is and how it is going. But Pipedrive CRM is much more than that. This Pipedrive review will help you understand why it should be your go-to tool.
Streamline Your Sales And Close More Leads!
Ready to take control of your sales process? Pipedrive makes it easy to manage leads and deals, giving you more time to focus on selling.
Pros and Cons
+ Personalization — You can personalize Pipedrive CRM however you see fit.
+ Analytic tools — It has easy analytics to optimize your growth.
+ Third-party integration — Pipedrive has integrated mobile apps that help you see your interaction with users.
+ Easy user interface — UI is great, making the software very easy to use.
+ Great customer reviews — Pipedrive CRM is rated by users as one of the best CRM tools.
– Average customer support — Our Pipedrive review found that customer service is said by some users to be not as good as one would want.
Now let’s look at the usability in this Pipedrive review, as it is important to have it explained thoroughly. Our Pipedrive review suggests that Pipedrive is a very good choice as a CRM tool in terms of usability.
It has a full web interface and is integrated as a mobile application. It can also be used on a personal computer. Its visual pipeline is a one-of-a-kind feature that makes Pipedrive a great choice. Visually it appeals to users and gives a great user experience.
The only downside is that Pipedrive doesn’t offer an iPhone or Android app for offline usage, meaning that you must be connected to an internet connection to use it.
With the essential features of Pipedrive explained below, our Pipedrive review suggests that it has all essentials that a CRM tool needs. Some of the main Pipedrive features are as follows.
- Integrations. Pipedrive features the use of the Import 2 Wizard. This lets you import as well as export your data from other applications to Pipedrive. Another one of the useful Pipedrive features is that you are synced with Google calendar, and you are reminded of your ongoing and future activities.
- Collaboration. By using Pipedrive reporting you are reminded as to what your team and workers are doing, which lets you stay on top of everything. You can find all the information that you need before getting in contact or meeting with a client.
- Customization. To have Pipedrive explained in detail, we have also to add that it is easy to customize. You can add custom fields and pipeline stages and also switch off features for efficiency.
- Privacy and Security. One of the best features of Pipedrive CRM is its up-to-date security and privacy tools. Because of these Pipedrive features, you don’t have to worry as to how your business data is being used.
MORE: All about pipedrive pricing
Master Your Sales Game!
Are you ready to up your sales game? Pipedrive is designed for salespeople, by salespeople. Master the art of sales management.
Looking at any Pipedrive review, we noticed that Pipedrive has only average customer satisfaction. However, it does offer a wide range of methods to access customer support. Its support services include 24/7 phone support in English and Portuguese.
It also offers support in German from Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4:30 pm UTC time, support in French from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm UTC time, and a Spanish phone line from Monday to Friday, 10 am to 10:30 pm UTC time.
You can also contact the support team through live chat and email at [email protected].
In this Pipedrive review, we have tried to have Pipedrive explained in detail. Our research suggests that this is an excellent program to meet your customer relationship management (CRM) requirements. Nevertheless, the Pipedrive features available have their pros and cons.
You can personalize Pipedrive CRM however you see fit. It has easy-to-use analytics to optimize your growth and integrated mobile apps that help you see your interaction with users. It has an easy-to-use user interface, the Pipedrive pricing plan is reasonable, and overall, Pipedrive receives good customer reviews.
The only downside is that the customer support was only rated as average in customer reviews. Our Pipedrive review suggests that, overall, this CRM app has more upsides than downsides and is totally worth trying.
Your Sales Goals, Made Real!
Achieving your sales targets just got easier. Pipedrive helps you visualize your sales pipeline and makes reaching your goals a reality. Try Pipedrive to discover a smarter way to sell.
We are SaaS experts: Our specialists constantly seek the most relevant information to help support your SaaS business.
We are passionate about users accessing fair SaaS pricing: We offer up-to-date pricing data, reviews, new tools, blogs and research to help you make informed SaaS pricing decisions.
With accurate information: Our website manager tests each software to add a Genius Score using our rating methodology to each product. Our editorial team fact-check every piece of content we publish, and we use first-hand testing, value metrics and leading market data.