HubSpot CRM Overview
HubSpot is an innovative CRM that many are raving about. This is aimed at small businesses, so it is not daunting for those to use it. Also, the platform does offer a free option with a wide variety of add-ons. It is known for its marketing automation, customer relationship management, and social media campaign.
While taking advantage of its key technologies, HubSpot is a key player against other CRM software. It can grow with a business’ needs, so small to mid-size businesses are pleased to know that.
To find out more about HubSpot, keep reading our HubSpot review, below.
Pros and Cons
- Free Version – The free version is good enough for those who use it.
- Intuitive – With an intuitive interface, it is easy to get up and running
- Emails – The integration with emails is flawless
- Pricing – Once additional products are added, it can become expensive
The interface of HubSpot is decent. When it comes to other HubSpot products, it does integrate well. However, the lack of feature depth does hinder HubSpot when it comes to overall usability. Otherwise, many businesses are happy with HubSpot and how reliable it is. Also, it is maintained well and the user does not need a lot of training to use it. This is useful for those who are not confident in their abilities, and it is important to mention in this HubSpot review.
Also, with the free version available, it allows users who cannot afford the hefty prices to still give it a shot and see if they want it.
HubSpot gives you many features to use and enjoy, but these are the top four features available to you:
- Freemium – One notable feature that has everyone talking is the free version that is great for many users.
- Concise – When opening up HubSpot, the user can see their entire dashboard in a neat and friendly layout.
- Adding Contacts & Companies – With one click, the user can add contacts and companies.
- Add-ons – Many add-ons are available for purchase, which is useful when it comes to customizing your package.
Customer support is important for any business, but those who opt for the free plan need to remember that HubSpot does not offer support for you. It provides the user with access to the online knowledge base and community to help with troubleshooting. However, the live chat options are not available to free users.
However, the users who have paid for the other packages can rest easy knowing that they do have an option to speak to someone about their problems.
Overall, this HubSpot review shows that the platform is a great CRM software option for individuals to use. It has many features that separate it from its competitors. However, the pricing tiers can become complicated once individuals start adding in their add-ons.
Try Out HubSpot Now!
With a place for the user to view everything they need to know about their business, HubSpot is a service worth checking out.