ActiveCampaign CRM software is among the best customer experience automation software options that can help businesses engage and connect with consumers. ActiveCampaign creates an optimized customer experience through automating crucial activities, including sales, marketing, and support. In this review of ActiveCampaign CRM software, we’ll discuss how this single product offers the ability to integrate add-ons for more service features. This ActiveCampaign review provides information about the ActiveCampaign features available, including usability, support quality, and ActiveCampaign pricing. Read on for more detailed information.
Pros and Cons
- Wide range of features — advanced users get more ActiveCampaign CRM features.
- Robust analytics — provides detailed reports on data collected.
- Free account migrations — easy to migrate from an old system.
- User-friendly — easy navigation and deployment.
- Machine learning — integrated for better marketing over time.
- Auto-responses — automated replies to queries based on triggers.
- Many tools — the range of ActiveCampaign features can sometimes be overwhelming for new users
- Short trial period — compared to its competitors, ActiveCampaign CRM has a shorter testing period.
- No phone support — no phone number for help.
We will discuss usability in this section of the ActiveCampaign review. With a user-friendly design, it is easy to use, thanks to its navigable menus on the dashboard. New users are introduced to the ActiveCampaign CRM using the get started menu that appears after installation. This provides demo data and tutorials on how to access and manipulate different sections and ActiveCampaign features. With so much functionality, the UX/UI can be a little complicated, especially for absolute beginners.
The editor is also quick with additional handy ActiveCampaign features. One of these is the custom save for blocks that can be reused. Furthermore, you can also see the changes that have been made to the initial block. Personalization also works perfectly using the If/Then/Else logic for conditional content. In addition, there’s a mobile app that has received positive reviews. It allows you to track customer activity and review reports, among other activities.
ActiveCampaign offers different solutions, especially with the higher-priced tiers that include sales management tools, CRM, and lead management. The ActiveCampaign CRM software also includes other features to improve customer experience. Here are some of the main ActiveCampaign features:
- Segmentation — Most email marketing solutions give you a single condition to include segments. However, we also found that you can add multiple segments based on specific conditions. For instance, you can segment people based on location or the day they visited your website.
- Automation — Many marketing tasks are repetitive and time-consuming. ActiveCampaign explained that it offers built-in email automation features that carry out many of these tasks. These include sending out emails and collecting relevant data.
- Contact Management — Getting more data from your consumers helps to get a better insight into who you are dealing with. With ActiveCampaign CRM, you can manage your contacts by using custom fields. This means you can collect data that is relevant to your business operations.
- Integrations — ActiveCampaign explained that integration with other tools, including connector apps like Zapier and Integromat, is easy to set up. This gives you a centralized point to manage most activities.
While many companies have trouble with their customer support services when growing, this software’s customer support is getting better each day. Recently, ActiveCampaign explained that if you wanted to talk to a real human, then support was only available through email. This is slow, especially if you need a quick answer to queries. However, ActiveCampaign explained that they also offer free training webinars, onboarding instruction, and multiple tutorial videos on YouTube.
ActiveCampaign CRM Pricing — What does it cost?
We will discuss the pricing details in this section of the ActiveCampaign review. Users can choose from four payment plans, starting with the lite ActiveCampaign pricing version that costs $15/month. The payment amount is determined by the number of contacts and the ActiveCampaign pricing will be billed monthly or yearly. If you have more contacts, customized ActiveCampaign pricing can be created for you. Here is the monthly ActiveCampaign pricing based on 500 contacts:
|Lite||Starting from $15 per month|
|Plus||Starting from $70 per month|
|Professional||Starting from $187 per month|
|Enterprise||Starting from $323 per month|
As this ActiveCampaign review has explained, the software not only offers almost everything a business needs for email marketing but also does it efficiently. This makes it difficult to find many faults. ActiveCampaign features such as reporting and analytics tools give you everything you need to track campaign progress. This includes the number of visits, Geo-tracking, and other information that helps in decision-making. Although ActiveCampaign CRM might be a little difficult to understand for newbies, the available ActiveCampaign explained information will quickly get you on an upward learning curve.
Other important ActiveCampaign features include mobile compatibility and integration. You can monitor all activities and run your business on the go. In terms of features, we found that this software offers all the tools you need plus the ability to add more through integration. Support is fast, friendly, and helpful. Furthermore, ActiveCampaign pricing is fair compared to other products with the same features and functionality.
Try Out ActiveCampaign Now!
If you are looking to improve your business-customer relations using automated ActiveCampaign features, you won’t go wrong with ActiveCampaign email marketing software. Start your free trial today and enjoy the benefits of ActiveCampaign CRM.