Syncro is an integrated PSA and RMM platform with remote access and a focus on security that accelerates business growth and efficiency.
The roots of Syncro are deeply entrenched in managed services. This background is the driving force behind their development of an all-in-one PSA, RMM, and remote access tool. They’re the foundational pieces of any MSP business. And if they don’t work together seamlessly, to bring maximum efficiency from your workflows, you’re leaving money on the table.
Syncro is an all-in-one hub for profitable MSP operations with the following features:
- Fully integrated RMM & PSA
- Unlimited RMM agents for Windows and Mac devices
- Free Splashtop license for one-click remote sessions
- Built-in help desk ticketing system
- Powerful scripting engine
- Community script library
- Client invoicing and billing with automated reconciliation
- Customer relationship management
- Contract and SLA management
- 50+ integrations (Pax8, ITGlue, Domotz, and more)
Pros and Cons of Syncro
- Manage your IT business with one solution
- All-in-one RMM, PSA and Remote Access
- Transparent per-tech pricing with unlimited endpoints and no contracts!
- Remotely monitor in real time with instant issues alert
- Quick and easy onboarding and migration
- Built-in IT ticketing system and invoicing
- Powerful bulk scripting engine
- Automate patch management and remediations
- User-friendly interface
- Mobile app improvements needed
Core plan at $129/user/month
Team plan at $179/user/month
Acronis Cyber Protect
Google Apps for Work
MSP360 Managed Backup
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection
Office 365 Document Management
Password Vault Manager
Proofpoint Email Protection
Splashtop Remote Support
Webroot Business Endpoint Protection
We are SaaS experts: Our specialists constantly seek the most relevant information to help support your SaaS business.
We are passionate about users accessing fair SaaS pricing: We offer up-to-date pricing data, reviews, new tools, blogs and research to help you make informed SaaS pricing decisions.
With accurate information: Our website manager tests each software to add a Genius Score using our rating methodology to each product. Our editorial team fact-check every piece of content we publish, and we use first-hand testing, value metrics and leading market data.