Bitrix24 CRM can offer basic customer relationship management that leads capabilities to mid-sized and small businesses and startups. Bitrix24 does have a free version of up to 12 users, but after that, you have to pay $99 a month, which gives you unlimited users in return.
With a wide range of functions, Bitrix24 CRM can centralize all communications for a business or organization of any size. However, there are many other reasons why users may or may not like this CRM. Continue reading the Bitrix24 Review to receive a complete breakdown of Bitrix24.
Pros and Cons
- Separate or go direct – You are able to work specifically with one contact or you can separate your leads.
- The Kanban interface is available – Make all projects and tasks easier to manage.
- Constant notifications – Stay informed with the ability to have notifications, opportunities, and messages pop up.
- It is a complex interface – There are not a lot of user-friendly features for the program, so it can be difficult for inexperienced users.
- Hidden tasks – Some functionalities that you want are hidden in areas that you would not think of.
Many people have complained about the usability of Bitrix24. This problem has only come about because the users are overwhelmed by all of the features. There are so many features that people do not know how to use all of them, so they become frustrated.
However, when users have been able to master all of these features, they were then pleased with what they could do. People were able to integrate Bitrix24 into their billing system, so they could make it easier for their employees to access this information and the money.
Bitrix24 gives you many features to use and enjoy, but we have listed out the following top four features available to you in this Bitrix24 review:
- Collaboration – You can chat, create polls, stream messages, make voice & video calls, and enjoy telephony integration.
- CRM – There is access to leads, deals, contracts, invoices, sales reports, web forms, open channels integration, sales automation, and website widgets.
- Project Management – Organize your team by tasks, Gantt, subtasks, Kanban, dependencies, task time-tracking, and recurring tasks.
- Document Management – Have all your documents in one place with file storage and sharing, integrations, synchronizing with local computers, and workflows for your document library.
With so many features, it’s no surprise if you get confused with Bitrix24. That is why you can click the ‘Support’ button at the top of any page to access its trending topics, FAQs, and a search box that can scour the knowledge base to find helpful articles for you.
If you can’t find the answer, you have the option to click on the ‘Contact Bitrix24 Care Support Team’ button at the bottom of the page to send a support ticket to them. Their response time is usually within 16 hours, but if you have the free plan, the response time can take up to 32 hours.
A 24/7 live representative is always available for a chat as well, if you need it. However, there is no telephone number to call.
Bitrix24 Pricing – What Does It Cost?
There are four pricing options here, and each one builds upon the last. It is important to note that all features in the free plan are in all plans proceeding it. For users, you can only have 12 for the Free Plan, 24 for the Plus Tier option, and then the last two are unlimited.
Also, the cloud storage changes from 5 GB with the Free Plan to 24 GB with the Plus Tier Plan, 100 GB for the Standard Plan, and later becoming unlimited with the Professional Plan. The Professional Plan also gives you more tools like work reports and time management functions, unlike with the Standard Plan.
|Plus Tier||Starting from: $39 /user/month|
|Standard Plan||Starting from: $99 /user/month|
|Professional Plan||Starting from: $199 /user/month|
Overall, Birtrix24 has a lot of functionality to it with its lead management tools, along with some automation features. This shows great SMB value, but it is still too overwhelming to many people, so it may be good to make it a bit simpler or give more customization options.
The top tier cost may be a bit much for some, but the opportunity to use the free version is still useful for those who want to try it out and make sure this is what they want and need for their organization. Each plan offers such a wide range of functionalities that you are sure to find the right plan for you.
Also, with so many features that are great to help with your business, you are sure to find them useful. Being able to communicate through the multiple collaboration tools and to organize your team through multiple task management capabilities allows you to be more organized and ready to tackle anything.
Try Out Bitrix24 Now!
Being able to collaborate, having all of your documents in one place, and assigning the right tasks to the right people are all great reasons to use Bitrix24.