PrimaveraReader is a standalone application that allows you to open and view project data exported from Oracle Primavera P6 in .xer and .xls file format. It is designed to deliver the well-known view of project information among all parties involved without having an Oracle Primavera P6 license.
REDUCE UP TO 90% ON SOFTWARE LICENSING COSTS
With PrimaveraReader you can save more than 90% on the cost forobtaining an Oracle Primavera P6 license.
VIEW PROJECT DATA FROM ORACLE PRIMAVERA P6 .XER OR .XLSFILES
Project Schedulers can export project data from Oracle Primavera P6in .xer or .xls file formats and share with their team. In order to viewthe project information, team members need PrimaveraReader toconvert data from project files and visually display the scheduleprogress over time.
ENABLE TEAMS TO WORK IN A FAMILIAR ENVIRONMENT
PrimaveraReader user interface is very intuitive and easy to use.Projects are presented in a similar way, thus the team members canbetter visualize the potential consequences for planned activities.
From project managers, team members tocontractors and subcontractors PrimaveraReader willgive you confidence that responsible people share theexact view on schedule progress.
FLEXIBLE LICENSING OPTIONS
For small and medium sized companies to large enterprise organizations we offer different models to best suit your business needs
PrimaveraReader can help businesses, which already use Oracle Primavera P6, to manage and control projects, and reduce the costs onsoftware licensing for people that need to view project information.
- Import project data from .xer and .xls files.
- Display WBS - Work Breakdown Structure
- Display Projects - which represents the Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
- Resources - view the resource structure and get details
- Assignments - view resource cost and quantity information in spreadsheet
- Display OBS - Organizational Breakdown Structure
- Roles - view the roles assigned to resources
- Details - view of selected items in current view
- Intuitive user interface
- Calculations based on assigned calendar