SOFY is a smart testing platform that uses machine learning to generate and perform test cases on Android and iOS apps.
With SOFY you don't need to write test automation scripts. SOFY allows you to test your apps on physical Android or iOS devices as well as emulators. SOFY can be trained by your team for line of business applications and gets smarter everyday. With new frameworks surfacing, its important to be aware of their issues the moment they are discovered. SOFY not only identifies the frameworks used within your app, but also all the known issues with those frameworks.
When you sign-up for SOFY you will have the ability to upload your ipa/apk files, select the devices or emulators you would like to run your test on and hit finish. SOFY will start running tests on your apps and will notify you when the test is complete. The test takes anywhere from 30-90 minutes to run depending on the complexity and size of your app. However, you can see incremental progress as the test is running.
We also provide the capability to integrate with your build systems so that the moment you spin off a build for your app, SOFY will download that build and run tests immediately. JIRA and Slack integration is also available for seamless integration within your current processes and workflows. This integration allows you to run SOFY commands such as running/re-running tests from Slack. The JIRA integration gives you the capability to push bugs from SOFY directly. You also have the capability to rate the bugs that were identified by SOFY.
- SAY-NO-TO-SCRIPTS - No need to write test automation scripts again
- SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES AND PLATFORMS - Android and iOS platforms across multiple devices and emulators, all at the same time
- ABILITY TO TRAIN SOFY - Module that allows you to specify specific actions for line of business applications
- REPORTING - Logs, Test Cases, Bugs, Warnings and etc.
- 24/7 AVAILABILITY - Self service platform that is available to run tests at any time of the day and as many times as you want.