Pipeliner CRM provides you with a dynamic visualization of the sale process, pipeline, and sales activities. With the visual contact management, users can gain a well-rounded view of their customers and prospects. You can also map out how your customers are influencing your sales.
It has the AI engine called ‘Voyager,’ and it provides the salesperson with the alerts and insights that keep them focused on reaching their revenue target. Moreover, it prioritizes tasks based on importance.
Keep reading our Pipeliner CRM Review to see what else Pipeliner has to offer.
Pros and Cons
- Map out your sales processes – Configure and align your playbooks to the existing sales processes.
- Visual and intuitive interface – You are able to track and manage all different stages of your projects.
- Customize your data – See your data in graphs or diagrams, Pipeliner lets you choose how to see it.
- Synchronize across all devices – There are iOS and Android apps that auto sync your data.
- Unpractical updates – You might need to close down other applications on your computer while the app updates.
- Support language – Support is only available in English, so it can be difficult for any non-English speakers.
Pipeliner CRM is at the higher end of the genius score, so it is bound to be good. The company has a strong belief in focusing on core competencies, so that explains why it delivers the best in sales automation and provides the customer with a seamless and easy way to integrate other top platforms.
With the addition of many automated add-ins, Pipeliner is one step ahead of everyone else, because other systems would make you do it manually. However, Pipeliner does this automatically.
Additionally, the Pipeliner Mobile CRM App is incredible. There is nothing else like it on the market, and it is the only one that has a built-in AI engine, Voyager. Altogether, the location and mapping features, business card scanning, voice to text, and more make the mobile app efficient for all users on the go.
With so many features to Pipeliner CRM, it is hard to pick the best, but we have explained its top four features in our Pipeliner CRM review:
- Email Integrations – You can work in your email with Pipeliner’s formula.
- Navigator – With the navigator tool, you can find the five basic components that you need: target overviews, activity stream, suggestions, notifications, and business overview.
- Sales Process – Pipeliner can adapt your company’s sales process within minutes. Just drag and drop your sales opportunities, analyze and track your opportunities, and look at the instant overview of your business.
- Performance Insights – See how your salespeople are performing with the key performance indicators that you have already selected for your business. You can also compare your staff’s sales to each other with a graph view.
If you run into any problems, there is support for you. Pipeliner CRM offers unlimited phone, email, and chat services for everyone. It has an award-winning team that is based in the US. This team works from Monday to Friday, 8AM-8PM.
What is great about this service is that it does not matter what plan you have. Pipeliner is there to give everyone the expert-level of support.
Pipeliner CRM Pricing – What Does It Cost?
There are four packages to pick from with Pipeliner CRM. Moreover, you are able to have a 14-day trial with each package, so you can test out which one you like the best. All features in the Starter Plan are in all proceeding plans, so if you want to work your way up with your plans then you can.
Full CRM functionality begins with the Business Plan and your functionality upgrades to advanced CRM when you purchase the Unlimited Plan. The Enterprise Plan gives you additional checkout forms that Business does not have.
|Starting from: $65 /user/month
|Starting from: $85 /user/month
|Starting from: $115 /user/month
|Starting from: $150 /user/month
Overall, Pipeliner CRM is user-friendly thanks to its ability to customize what features you want optimized. Having access to your emails while in the app is also a bonus, because that is one less functionality that you do not need to worry about. Also, you may be able to know how your team is performing with the performance insights.
There are four different pricing options, and each comes with a 14-day free trial, so you can check out every plan and make sure you pick the right one for you. With so many different features as you scale up the pricing plan, you are sure to have all of your bases covered.
With a genius score on the higher side, Pipeliner CRM is enjoyed by many, and the pros seem to outweigh the cons. Additionally, the mobile app is a great addition, and the use of the AI, Voyager, separates Pipeliner from its competitors.
Try Out Pipeliner CRM Now!
Thanks to its easy navigation, the ability to adapt your sales process, and a wide range of plans, Pipeliner is definitely an app that you should try.
We are SaaS experts: Our specialists constantly seek the most relevant information to help support your SaaS business.
We are passionate about users accessing fair SaaS pricing: We offer up-to-date pricing data, reviews, new tools, blogs and research to help you make informed SaaS pricing decisions.
With accurate information: Our website manager tests each software to add a Genius Score using our rating methodology to each product. Our editorial team fact-check every piece of content we publish, and we use first-hand testing, value metrics and leading market data.