Keap CRM used to be called Infusionsoft, and it’s an intuitive tool that makes it easier to convert clients and collect more leads. It is ideal for small businesses that need to manage customers and sales and includes options for marketing automation, payments, sales automation, and more.
This tool also offers a mobile-friendly platform, so people can use it while on the go. With this solid CRM platform, it’s possible to store data about your clients and prospects with a unified system. Overall, the information is easily accessible when you need it.
Now that we have covered the overview, let’s look into its features, usability, pros & cons, pricing, and support quality in detail in this Keap review.
Pros and Pons
- Grow your business easily – All the tools needed for a new company
- Integrate with more than 2,500 applications – Use whatever systems you already have
- 14-day free trial – Try it before you commit to it
- One-on-one coaching and 24/7 support – Never be alone when figuring out the system
- Automates lead captures and repetitive tasks – Spend less time inputting information
- Limited Lite plan – You can do basic things to learn about the system
- No social media integration – It’s hard to add social media buttons to forms
Keap is a highly user-friendly CRM platform. It’s not as robust as enterprise-level tools, but it’s suitable for small businesses that need simple software.
Even if you don’t participate in the expert coaching option, it’s easy to optimize the demo account and accomplish tasks because there are preconfigured fields and guided instructions.
Since Keap is at the higher end of the genius score, you know it’s bound to be good. The home dashboard lets your team stay focused with items like invoices, leads, email activity, and quotes.
You can also get quick access to your recent activities, reviews, appointments, and tasks. If you want to reorganize the dashboard, it’s easy to grab the widget and move it around.
People can also remove or change widgets with a few clicks to create a fully customized dashboard that meets their needs. Each person can make it their own, so it’s great for different styles and people.
There are tons of features to enjoy, but we have explained the top four features in our Keap review. Let’s learn more about them now:
- Easy automation – You can grow sales and spend time connecting with your customers by using automation tools. It’s easy with the then and when parameters, and the automation wizard uses easy prompting to help you.
- Broadcasts – Sending unlimited emails helps you boost open rates and ensure deliverability. Email marketing tools include useful templates, suggestions for more engagement, and segmentation.
- Payments – The features for payments include recurring payments, invoices, and quotes. You can build personalized quotes and send them effortlessly.
- Sales pipeline – Keap features a Kanban-style manager to help users track opportunities within the sales processes.
Regardless of the plan you choose, Keap provides 24/7 chat support. There is also phone support to those in Canada and the US from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Those who prefer to look things up themselves can use the community center. It has plenty of self-help articles and videos that provide step-by-step instructions.
Keap Pricing – What Does It Cost?
There are three pricing tiers here, and each one builds upon the last. Therefore, the Lite version gives you the basic features, and you can get more things as you pay more. Here’s a short breakdown:
|Lite||Starting from $79 a month|
|Pro||Starting from $25 a month|
|Max||Starting from $199 a month|
Overall, Keap is a sales and email marketing platform that helps small companies with fewer than six employees. From landing pages to email marketing, you get plenty of features that offer a relaxed experience while running campaigns.
Still, the cost is a bit high, so you’ve got to take advantage of each feature to get the benefits. This is a great CRM option for those who are starting out and want the system to grow with them! Use the trial period!
Try Out Keap Now!
Keap is a great choice for those who want more from their email marketing software. If your goal is to boost sales, it’s definitely something to consider. Try it out today!