In this ahrefs review, we will have ahrefs explained in detail, so you will learn everything you need to know about this popular SEO tool. You will find detailed information about ahrefs features and ahrefs pricing.
The majority of ahrefs features are designed for marketers as it is a professional SEO tool. To know more details, read our full ahrefs review below.
Pros and Cons
+ Easy collection of all backlinks — Able to find anchor text of links and broken backlinks in an ultimate excel sheet.
+ Web-based — It is a web-based tool, thus it does not need to be installed on your computer.
+ Analytics — Easy to do competitor research and find the ultimate keywords to run your SEO campaign.
+ Keyword research — Offers the most complete keyword research tool out there including suggestions, difficulty score, click metrics, and more.
– Pricey — Compared to other SEO tools, it is not too affordable.
To have ahrefs explained completely, we also have to talk about its usability. In our ahrefs review, we have given its usability a great score. One of the best ahrefs features is its user interface which is so user-friendly that even a beginner will find it easy to use.
The apps and the graphic designs are what you have been looking for. The images and color contracts are of top quality. The fonts and icons used are easy to read.
We also have to mention in our ahrefs review that the placement of menu items and icons is well optimized to enhance the user experience. Besides, the click response time of all the links and apps is optimal.
To have ahrefs explained thoroughly, we also need to talk about its features. In our ahrefs review, we have given its features a high score. Here is a quick look at some of the critical ahrefs features.
- Audience insight. One of the best ahrefs features which help users understand audience demographics and evaluate site visitor behavior.
- Centralized platform. ahrefs offers a centralized platform for all the competitive intelligence for review and analysis.
- Web tracking. With ahrefs, you can see your competitors’ changes to their site, thus enabling you to keep tabs on their features.
- Customizable dashboard. This feature allows users to make a customizable dashboard to highlight particular competitive data.
- SEO auditing. In any ahrefs review that you can find online, this is one of the most favorite ahrefs features. It allows you to evaluate the overall site SEO health to correct any potential issue and improve the content.
- Keyword research. One of the best ahrefs features allows you to suggest related keywords for a particular search term and offers metrics such as keyword difficulty, competition, and volume.
- Custom reports. This feature allows you to create customized SEO reports.
To have ahrefs explained totally, we also need to talk about its support quality which we have given a high score of (+80) in our ahrefs review.
If you face any issues using ahrefs, you can send their contact team an email to [email protected] and then have your questions answered. But if you need quick support for an urgent matter, you can talk with them via live chat.
They also have a FAQ page with the most common questions answered there in form of articles.
Product Pricing — What does it cost?
In our ahrefs review, we will also talk about its pricing plans to have ahrefs explained in detail. ahrefs pricing plans offer users a wide range of packages.
The ahrefs pricing plans are paid per seat, monthly or annually. Another advantage of ahrefs pricing plans is that if you pay annually you get 2 months for free.
Here are the ahrefs pricing plans that you can choose from:
|Lite||Starting from $99 per month|
|Standard||Starting from $177 per month|
|Advanced||Starting from $399 per month|
|Agency||Starting from $999 per month|
You can cancel, downgrade, or upgrade your subscription to any of these ahrefs pricing plans anytime you wish. Although they don’t offer any free ahrefs pricing plans, ahrefs has a 7-day trial going for $7.
We hope our ahrefs review has answered all your questions as we had ahrefs explained in detail. We talked about its many pros like the easy collection of all backlinks which allows finding anchor text of links and broken backlinks in an ultimate excel sheet; the fact that it’s a web-based tool, thus it does not need to be installed on your computer.
We talked about how easy it is to do competitor research and find the ultimate keywords to run your SEO campaign with ahrefs. Keyword research is also made easy as you can enjoy detailed keyword research through suggestions, click rate, and difficulty score. The only downside of ahrefs is that it is a bit pricey compared to other SEO tools. Anyway, as we say in this ahrefs review, it has more pros than cons.
Try out ahrefs now!
It can be said that ahrefs is one of the best SEO tools to use especially for site audits, link building, competitor analysis, keyword research, and rank tracking.