Zendesk Sell Review
Zendesk Sell is a customer relationship management system created to help you keep track of your leads and manage your business’ sales pipeline. You may know this company for its customer service software, but this new CRM system integrates perfectly with it, making them a fantastic duo for any company to succeed.
With Zendesk Sell, you can manage leads and deals, make calls and emails directly from the system, view and create reports, and build customizable dashboards to show you a snapshot of your sales efforts.
This Zendesk Sell review is meant to help you compare several types of CRM systems to make an intelligent choice when you’re deciding which one to buy. Keep on reading and find out what Zendesk Sell has to offer.
Pros and Cons
- Zendesk Sell is a great tool to start since it’s not as expensive as others in the market
- The user-friendly layout makes it easy to use
- You can enjoy plenty of customizable categories for your business’ funnel-
- It has a good integration with other apps, which helps you centralize all your data
- You can have effective contact & pipeline management with their high-quality CRM
- You can’t auto-fill any data, which makes it a bit tedious
- The email updates are delayed for about 10 minutes
This CRM system does all the basics a salesperson needs for being productive during their day, contacting, deal capturing, creating all kinds of documents, and smart linking contacts to deals. It even sets some handy reminders for you to avoid missing any deadline throughout the day.
Customization is a huge part of their value proposition, as it allows you to add or remove aspects of the CRM according to your business model. Its friendly interface is also very famous among its users.
There’s a reason it sits at the higher end of the genius score. Additionally, it helps you maintain fluent communication with your target audience and organize them in stages, which makes tracking each client that goes through the funnel a lot easier. Now that we have explained the pros and cons and usability of Zendesk Sell in detail in our Zendesk Sell review, we will look into its features in the following section.
Zendesk Sell’s features have amazed all of its users, and they’re the principal reason its genius score is as high as it is; some of the best ones are:
- Lead Management: It allows you to create, edit, and keep track of your lead history. This can be done in a neat and clean tool for managing leads and deals. It automatically fills in their information using its contacts database, cutting a lot of work for you.
- Call, text, and email: Its integration support for Gmail, Outlook, and other emailing services allows you to stay in direct contact with your clients and centralize all the information inside the app.
- Customizable dashboard: Once you log in, you can see a dashboard with user and company information. This app allows you to completely modify it and decide which widgets you want to see at a determined time.
- Integration with Zendesk Support: You can integrate both accounts and unify your teams to work in a better synergy and fasten the whole process.
Zendesk offers a live chat for you to contact them 24/7. It, too, counts on a community that’s willing to answer all the questions you desire. You can also check out its FAQ section, as it has loads of interesting materials and tutorials that can help you solve any doubts you may have.
Furthermore, you can find a handy resources center on its website, which counts on a blog, a section of training and tutorials, videos, and reviews from other clients that can help you to better understand how Zendesk works.
Zendesk Sell Pricing – What Does It Cost?
There are three pricing tiers available; each builds upon the other, which makes it great for small and bigger businesses to find the right one. The first plan admits up to three people and offers all the basic features we discussed, like email integration, one custom sales pipeline, and a fully-featured mobile CRM.
Additionally, the second plan allows unlimited users to access all the features and adds personalized bulk emailing, email templates, sales goals & forecasting, custom fields, and advanced call analytics. Finally, the last plan adds activity reports, advanced permissions, product catalog, lead and deal scoring, task automation, and customized notifications.
|Sell Team||$19 a month|
|Sell Professional||$49 a month|
|Sell Enterprise||$99 a month|
Zendesk Sell is a great CRM tool that can give you the very best for not much money. It helps you optimize your sales team’s processes, and it can fit several types of business models since it’s completely customizable.
Usually, CRM software is hard to use and confusing, but Zendesk Sell is designed to be as simple as possible and eliminate all the pain points in your everyday tasks. It facilitates access, analysis, and collaboration on essential data.
Many companies have declared this tool an excellent success for pipeline management and forecasting, and they have integrated it into their everyday routine. It is a fantastic place for storing your leads and keeping good track of them.
Don’t hesitate to check out their website to improve your customer management today.
Try Out Zendesk Sell Now!
Zendesk Sell is a fantastic option for those teams that want to take their sales to the next level. Try it out now!