WP Engine Review
While several web hosting providers are offering new WordPress hosting services, many experts believe that WP Engine is one of the best options for WordPress. WP Engine is a WordPress web host service that concentrates solely on WordPress websites.
Although its solutions aren’t exactly cost-effective, you get excellent WordPress performance to ensure that your website visitors have a positive experience when visiting your site.
The web host will also take care of most of the maintenance responsibilities for your website, which is handy, especially if you own a large site.
Wondering whether it’s right for your website? Read our WP Engine review to find out!
Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons of using WP Engine to host your WordPress blog or website.
- Impressive speeds – this will increase the chances of your website visitors returning to your site
- Excellent uptime – 99.99 percent uptime and compensation if your uptime drops below this figure
- Extensive server network – 20 server locations to choose from
- Robust security and backup features – your site and data will be secure thanks to a number of security and protection measures, including disaster recovery
- Help when you need it – you can browse a wealth of resources on the website and 24/7 customer support if you’re experiencing any technical issues that you need help with
- WordPress-only web hosting – you cannot use this web hosting service if you’re any other content management system
- Plans are expensive – prices start at $23
One of the questions you must ask is: “How easy is this web hosting service to use?” There’s no use having outstanding features when the average user cannot use them!
Overall, we were very impressed with how easy this web hosting service was to use! This is why we gave it such a high rating for usability.
Firstly, the user interface, or user portal as the company calls it, is simple and user-friendly. It is well-designed, with a simple navigation panel on the left side for your websites, tools, site visitors, and billing.
The “Site” section provides a comprehensive summary of each site’s space, bandwidth, and traffic and the “Users” section has a team management tool to help you manage your team with ease.
There are a lot of elements to take in at first, but it’s a pleasant learning curve, and it doesn’t take long to get used to it.
This WP Engine review would not be complete without an overview of the use cases and features you get with this service. After a careful review of the features, we rated WP Engine highly! Here are some of the main features you’ll get with this web hosting service:
- Automated integration – migrate your site from another host to WP Engine quickly and easily with its easy integration feature
- Site staging – test your website out before it goes live with website staging!
- Managed security – you can rest assured that your website will be protected from cyberattacks thanks to WP Engine’s comprehensive list of security features
- Disaster recovery – when the worst happens, and something goes wrong, you have the assurance that all will not be lost because of the web host’s handy disaster recovery feature
- Offsite on-demand backups – this is another way that WP Engine’s team works to keep your website secure and protect your data
- GeoIP – offer every user an optimized experience with GeoIP by providing your site visitors content that is specific to their country
When you choose a web hosting service, you entrust your website to its care, so when something goes wrong and you cannot figure it out on your own, you’ll need an efficient customer support service to help you get to the bottom of it.
In addition to excellent usability and a good range of useful features, WP Engine also has a fantastic customer support system.
There are several ways to contact the customer service department. First, you could use the 24-hour live chat feature or contact the team directly by dialing +1-512-273-3906 for sales support.
Moreover, you can obtain technical support by logging in to your account to get hope from one of the three global support centers. WP Engine has a customer service team of over 200 trained people, so there’s no doubt that you’ll get a quick response.
WP Engine Pricing – What Does It Cost?
The truth is that cost is a deal-breaker for many new website owners. However, it is essential to remember that the quality of service offered can have a significant effect on the success of your website, so you shouldn’t just choose a service provider based on what it’s subscriptions cost.
As we’ve mentioned before, WP Engine’s web hosting services won’t come cheap, so you’ll have to decide whether it is worth the spend.
Here’s a quick summary of the prices of its three plans:
|Plan||Billed Monthly||Billed Annually|
|Managed WordPress||Starting from $27 per month||$23 per month|
|eCommerce Solutions||Starting from$68||$56 per month|
|Advanced Solutions||Contact for quote||Contact for quote|
WP Engine is the perfect option if you’re looking for a comprehensive web host for your WordPress site. This innovative web hosting service provides a wide range of features, including automated integration, site staging, disaster recovery, and more.
It also has robust security measures in place, so you won’t lose any of your data. While a WP Engine plan doesn’t come cheap, it is a worthy investment given the performance and features you will get.
This web hosting service has everything you need to run your WordPress blog or website efficiently. You won’t have trouble navigating the features because its user interface is simple and easy to use.
If you need help, a large customer support team is ready to take on your problem and ensure that it is taken care of as soon as possible. Moreover, WP Engine will compensate you if its uptime drops below 99.99 percent!
Try Out WP Engine Today!
After reading this WP Engine review, you have everything you need to try this web hosting service. Sign up today to ensure that your website is always working at its best with WP Engine!