Warmy is a software tool designed to improve email reputation and avoid the spam folder. It offers full automation for warming up mailboxes, provides clear progress monitoring, and ensures perfect email activity.
Pros & Cons of Warmy.io
- Exceptional Technical Support: Warmy offers top-notch technical support to its users. Their dedicated team ensures that any issues or queries are addressed promptly, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for their customers.
- Extensive Functionality: One of Warmy’s standout features is its comprehensive range of functionalities. The platform is designed to cater to various email marketing needs, from warming up email domains to detailed deliverability insights, making it a versatile tool for marketers.
- Impressive Email Volume: Warmy is capable of sending up to 2,000 Warm Up Emails per day. This high volume ensures that users can effectively warm up their email domains, enhancing deliverability rates and ensuring their outreach emails reach the intended recipients.
- For new users, the initial setup can be a bit overwhelming.
Warmy offers various pricing tiers based on the number of emails you send monthly:
- Expert Plan: $279/month per mailbox, suitable for those sending around 50K emails/month.
- Premium Plan: $189/month per mailbox, ideal for those sending approximately 10K emails/month.
- Business Plan: $129/month per mailbox, designed for those sending around 5K emails/month.
- Starter Plan: $49/month per mailbox, perfect for those sending about 1K emails/month.
Warmy provides a 7-day free trial, and no credit card is required for this trial period.
Warmy Integrations & Compatibility
Warmy is compatible with the following platform:
Gmail, Google Workspace, Outlook, Microsoft 365, Zoho, Yahoo, Sendgrid, SMTP, SendinBlue, Zoho-PRO, Elastic email, AOL mail, Dreamhost, Mailchimp, Mailgun, Icloud, GMX, Amazon SES, SendPulse, Mail.com, AWeber, Customer.io, Mailjet, and GetResponse.
Warmy can be synced with popular apps and tools such as SalesLoft, Intercom, Shopify, Zapier, Wix, Monday, MS Azure, HubSpot, Salesforce, Asana, MailChimp, and Slack.