Tanda is the world’s #1 platform for workforce success. We build world class technology to help business build happy and productive workforces so they can create more jobs. Tanda has clients from mum & pop operations to global businesses with over 60,000 employees, and offices in 4 countries! We’re best known for our fear of paperwork.
Tanda is a 100% cloud system for scheduling, time-attendance and timesheeting. We know you’ve got better things to be doing than spending hours on your payroll. Tanda automates your payroll process.
– It takes just 5 minutes to add your team to the 50,000 people that clock in with Tanda every day.
– Tanda’s employee scheduling software helps thousands of people move away from Excel with costed schedules and easy staff communication.
– Tanda’s Time Off Management software is the paperless and effortless way to submit, approve and track employee time off.
– The Tanda Mobile app will help you and your staff manage attendance, schedules, and much more.
– Tanda’s Cognitive Schedules™ uses your existing schedule templates and makes suggestions based on demand data on your staffing requirements. – Unleash the power of smart algorithms and proprietary logic to weight employment types, pay rates, age, skill level of staff and much more to fulfil workforce requirements.
Cognitive Payroll – We collect constant feedback from 1000’s of users to understand industry best practice and optimal payroll setup. We use smart algorithms to interpret legislative changes, complex agreements, pay scales and other industry rules to turn this information into a very smart payroll management framework. When you connect our payroll manager service to your existing systems, our algorithms reconfigure your payroll infrastructure to implement industry best practice and optimise for your industry. This includes creating pay items and allowances.
- schedule optimization
- time attendance
- live labour forecasting
- payroll automation
- labour reporting
Intended Users: Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Small Business
Devices Supported: Android, iPhone-iPad, Mac, Mobile Web App, Web-based, Windows, Windows Phone
Supported Countries: Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Germany, Japan, Mexico, United Kingdom, United States
Supported Languages: English, German, Japanese, Spanish
Support Options: FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials
Starting from: $4 per user/ per month
Pricing model: Free Trial, Subscription
Free Trial: No Credit Card Required (Free 14 days)