We’re sorry to inform you that NimbleSchedule is no longer available or has been discontinued. We understand this may be frustrating, but don’t worry, we’ve got your back! We’ve put together a list of alternative software options below that offer similar features and functionalities.
Say goodbye to scheduling headaches with automated reminders!
Say goodbye to scheduling headaches with 10to8’s easy-to-use booking system that integrates with your calendar and automates appointment reminders.
Simplify appointment management with customizable bookings and secure payments!
This versatile scheduling tool offers customizable booking pages, secure payments, and integrations with popular apps to streamline your appointment management.
Simple employee scheduling and HR compliance with expert advisors!
Looking for a platform that simplifies employee scheduling and HR compliance? Bambee’s intuitive interface and expert HR advisors have got you covered.
Streamline recruiting with automation and candidate management!
From scheduling interviews to onboarding new hires, Breezy HR streamlines your entire recruiting process in one place with powerful automation tools and candidate management features.
NimbleSchedule was created with one thing in mind – making life better for you and your employees! NimbleSchedule eliminates the hassles and confusions associated with scheduling using paper, whiteboards, and Excel. With NimbleSchedule creating employee schedules and tracking their time is a snap! Now you can notify employees of open shifts automatically, and allow them to trade shifts (with your approval). Best of all, NimbleSchedule can be accessed online or with our free iOS and Android apps.
NimbleSchedule also simplifies the process of tracking employee time and attendance. The system allows for GPS stamping so that when employees clock in from their phone or tablet, GPS information can validate that they are where they say they are. Safeguards in the system help to reduce “buddy clocking” and other attempts to “game the system”. Best of all, NimbleSchedule already has integration with most of your favorite business apps, providing you with a best-of-breed Software as a Service (SaaS) experience. What does this mean to you? No more payroll errors! No more manually keying in employees’ hours!
Gone are the days of placing phone calls to fill open shifts and cover call-offs. Now it can all be done automatically using our powerful app. Send open shift notices using SMS or emails. Approve shift trades with the touch of a button. Imagine it! Take care of a call-off from your child’s baseball game without ever missing a single strike!
NimbleSchedule also gives you powerful reporting, so you can track employee performance at a glance. See trends as they happen and optimize your employee mix.
NimbleSchedule can help you:
- Reduce payroll expenses including overtime costs
- Prevent over and under-scheduling during key hours
- Simplify administration of scheduling and payroll-related tasks
- Improve employee morale and retention by involving employees in the scheduling process
- Improve reporting and tracking of labor costs
- Eliminate the guesswork associated with creating the “ideal” schedule
- Create better work/life balance with NimbleSchedule’s work-from-anywhere flexibility
- Simple drag and drop employee scheduling interface with easy drag and drop and copy/paste functionality
- Employee notifications by text or email
- Trade shifts – with manager approvals from your phone
- Open shift alerts – with a text message (SMS) or email alerts
- Powerful reporting allows you to track your employee’s performance
- Templates to simplify schedule creation
- Free app for iOS or Android
- Online anytime, anywhere access
- Time and attendance tracking that integrates with your favorite business apps
- GPS based geofencing to prevent “buddy” and “phantom” clocking
- Multi-language, multi-national capable
Intended Users: Mid Size Businesses, Non-Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
Devices Supported: Android, iPhone-iPad, Linux, Mac, Mobile Web App, Web-based, Windows
Supported Countries: Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, Germany, India, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States
Supported Languages: English
Support Options: FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials