LearnWorlds is a cloud-based e-Commerce platform, with features that allow users to create, market, and sell their online courses in one place. LearnWorlds is intuitive and works to bring you any knowledge that is necessary to succeed, right at your fingertips.
Read on for a full LearnWorlds review, including features, user reports, and more, for a comprehensive experience. We will discuss the reasons why LearnWorlds has a higher genius score, so keep on reading to find out more.
Pros and Cons
To begin our LearnWorlds review, we have listed the advantages of employing this product:
- Custom Course Content— Bundle and market your courses any way you want, after crafting content to your specifications.
- Device Support— With many mobile devices and physical terminals supported, LearnWorlds is widely accessible.
- Infrequent Downtime— Site optimization that leads to infrequent downtime spells.
However, our LearnWorlds review also uncovered some cons:
- Lack Of Template Customization— The template interface cumbersome, without customization.
- Steep Learning Curve— Aspects of the product are tricky to get used to, with a requisite learning curve.
Customers tend to rank LearnWorlds high on a scale of usability, and for good reason. Businesses of all types can benefit from LearnWorlds’ management portals for online courses and sales, including client memberships and subscriptions for educational content. And its user-friendly interface is simple to alter according to your needs, after initially learning how to use the product.
Plus, with built-in SEO optimization software, your course content will reach those who are interested in the topics your business offers. Flexible and customizable course creation tools make it easy to get your information just right, too.
LearnWorlds is not the most comprehensive program for all devices, but does offer mobile application interfaces. These include Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, and Web-based access points, but you do need an internet connection as offline service is not supported.
Browser support is also widely accepted with LearnWorlds, including Apple Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer, across Linux, Mac, and Windows-based computers.
Our LearnWorlds review also considers the various features that come with the product for such a high score. These features include user-based tools, powerful interfaces that are easy to use, and a variety of learning templates that help generate the right content for a particular course.
- Account Security— LearnWorlds includes several security factors, including domain-restricted registration, passwords protection, and more.
- Interactive Interface— With video editors, automated transcripts, website building tools, and more, users can create high-quality content with LearnWorlds.
- Learning Customization— From instructor-led to self-paced, blended to virtual classroom attendance, the way you use LearnWorlds is entirely up to you.
- Sales Factors— With a built-in shopping cart as a feature of LearnWorlds, customers can easily purchase your marketed courses, and the included marketing analytics help you determine sales success.
- Third-Party Integration— LearnWorlds supports a wide array of integration for other programs, including Fomo, Shopify, Facebook Pixel, Mailchimp, Paypal, Vimeo, and many more.
LearnWorlds scores highly in support quality, as well. Plus, the widely available support and training services offered with this product factor into our LearnWorlds review genius rating.
Customers who need tech support have email access to the LearnWorlds helpdesk, as well as business-hours phone assistance. For problems outside of normal working hours, try LearnWorlds’ comprehensive FAQ or forum. Additionally, a live representative is available for chat support 24/7 on the LearnWorlds portal.
LearnWorlds also offers comprehensive training for new customers. And while no in-person training is provided at this time, users can still access live online support, webinar tutorials, video support links, and documentation from past and current sessions.
LearnWorlds Pricing – What Does It Cost?
LearnWorlds’ risk-free plans come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Additionally, once you get past the Starter plan, courses no longer have a $5 fee attached.
|Trial||Free||Limited domains, user access, and sample courses.|
|Starter||$29.00 per month||Personalized domain access, unlimited paid courses, and custom course player.|
|Pro Trainer||$99.00 per month||Unlimited courses and landing pages, access to 5 administrators or instructors, and zero transaction fees.|
|Learning Center||$299.00 per month||White-label options, access to 20 administrators/instructors, and zero transaction fees.|
|High Volume & Corporate Plans||Contact LearnWorlds for a quote||Custom development solutions, advanced customization options, and tailored LMS services.|
LearnWorlds provides a powerful platform for online course content to be created, marketed, and taught— all in the same place. This product includes a variety of tools that are user-friendly and able to help you train and sell, as well as analyze your success rate and customer satisfaction.
In particular, LearnWorlds is entirely cloud-based, removing the need for on-site hardware and enabling users to access your services from mobile devices and home computers alike.
A subscription to LearnWorlds provides customers with fully-customizable course creators and players, user progress reports, and advanced reports that help companies tailor their services even further.
And if users run into issues, LearnWorlds’ customer support team is available for 24/7 contact whether by live chatting, phone, or email. This product also comes with access to comprehensive training courses to master the LearnWorlds platform, for employees, clients, and others.
Try Out LearnWorlds Now!
LearnWorlds is a complete e-Commerce, education, and marketing platform designed to create courses and promote them to the world. Why delay— try out LearnWorlds with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee today!