iSpring Learn is a robust, cloud-based learning management system (LMS) designed to streamline online corporate education, enabling you to initiate eLearning quickly and efficiently. In addition, its user-friendly interface simplifies trainees’ learning experience while facilitating seamless management for training coordinators.
Enjoyed by numerous educational, commercial, non-profit, and governmental organizations, iSpring Learn has carved a name for itself in many sectors. The platform empowers users to manage and deliver training, fostering rapid growth and development.
Equipped with a comprehensive suite of essential LMS functionalities, iSpring Learn enhances the user experience with additional features that are accessible to all users. Irrespective of the subscription package they opt for.
Setting up an online learning program with iSpring Learn is easy. Users simply need to register, upload their educational content, and assign training modules. In addition, the platform creates training material from pre-existing resources or through iSpring’s comprehensive toolkit, offering a versatile approach to online learning.
Pros and Cons
- Intuitive and modern interface that can be quickly learnt
- Simple user management
- Learning tracks allow automation of the learning process
- It has a built-in authoring tool that can create responsive longreads
- Customizable user roles
- Great technical support system
- Nice-looking mobile app with the functionality of the desktop version and offline learning
- Gamification with leaderboards and badges
- Integration with iSpring Suite ensures you can build rich training content that will work as expected in the LMS
- API that can be used to integrate it with other platforms
- Missing true discussion boards for social learning
- REST / SOAP API
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Bamboo HR
- Proctor Edu
iSpring Learn pricing depends on the amount of users and starts from $2.00 USD per user/month, billed annually. Contact iSpring directly for more information.
iSpring offers a 30 days free trial of the iSpring Learn LMS.