FlavorCloud makes international shipping easy for retailers, merchants, and marketplaces of any size, worldwide! Powered by a deep learning-based “anywhere to anywhere” logistics engine that makes cross-border eCommerce purchases on any website cheaper, faster, and friction-free — as easy as shopping on Amazon.
Our cloud-based SaaS platform integrates directly into the shopping carts of merchants, enabling them to offer worldwide shipping with one-click checkout and seamless international returns.
1. Increase Revenue: Volume discounted shipping rates of 80+% with 100+ carriers around the world, Increase international conversions, and easy integration with existing 3PL and warehousing systems. Leverage existing FlavorCloud carrier accounts.
2. Reduce COGS: Eliminates the need for a logistics team and expertise. All of the paperwork is customized for each country and automated for each order. Guaranteed duties and taxes allows you to eliminate fees and customs issues, expediting clearance.
3. Expand Global Sales: Access to a worldwide logistics network of carriers for door-to-door delivery with complete tracking in 200+ markets. The route-optimized algorithm picks the best shipping options for each service level during checkout based on rates and historical performance. Complete customer support through to clearance and delivery.
4. Transparent Pricing: Only pay commission % for shipments that are fulfilled through FlavorCloud. No setup costs or monthly subscription fees.
- international shipping
- guaranteed duties and taxes
- smart algo
- automated labels & customs paperwork
- 100+ carrier accounts
- 200+ countries support
- International Returns
- REST APIs
Intended Users: Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Devices Supported: Android, iPhone-iPad, Mac, Mobile Web App, Web-based, Windows
Supported Countries: Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States
Supported Languages: English
Support Options: FAQs, Online Support
Pricing model: Freemium