1. Bee – Using our multi-sensor portable, rugged, wireless tracking devices you can easily track your shipments or assets in real-time. Bees are equipped with batteries that can last up to 3 years.
Dimensions of Bee: 5.2 x 3.2 x 1in / 130 x 80 x 25mm; 11oz./ 317.5g
2. BeeBeacons – Using our BeeBeacons you can track individual goods or assets in-transit, in warehouse or in yards. You can also use our Bee + BeeBeacon solution to:
• Quickly locate assets and packages throughout the distribution channel,
• Identify tampering or spoilage risks,
• Provide estimated time of arrival, so that you can focus on meeting your business demands and driving profitability rather than dealing with these issues.
Our BeeBeacons work inside, outside and in-transit – delivering condition monitoring and full location visibility all the way through to the last mile.
BeeBeacon Dimensions: 0.93 x 1.67 x 0.21in / 25.3 x 42.5 x 5.3mm; 1.52oz./ 43g
BeeBeacon Dimensions (with Humidity Sensor): 1.5 x 2.78 x 0.7in / 38 x 70.6 x 17.8mm; 1.52oz./ 43g
Using our Bee + Beacon solution, you get end-to-end supply chain visibility for enterprises worldwide.
• We don’t have any hidden costs.
• No additional investment in hardware, software, or data connectivity. We directly attach our wireless devices to the assets you want to track.
• We have Pay-As-You-Go On-Demand Business Model - A business model built for today’s enterprise.
• You get decision enabling intelligence from real-time location and condition monitoring at your fingertips with real-time alerts, analytics, and reports.
- Shipment Tracking
- Asset Tracking
- Temperature Tracking
- Warehouse Monitoring
- Reverse Logistics
- 24/7 Active Monitoring
- Open API Platform
- Pay-As-You-Go - On-Demand Business Model
- Ideal for Monitoring Inventory and Assets inside factories, warehouses and more.
- Ideal for Monitoring equipment yards, automotive yards, automotive lots and more