Simple Yet Powerful Software for Creating Training Manuals and Guides
StepShot Guides is a unique solution for bloggers, students, and training specialists who are sick and tired of spending hours on explaining how things work. We suggest doing it in a more compelling way than words alone. StepShot Guides is a simple and efficient tool that combines all in one: screenshots capturing, image annotating and exporting to various formats.
StepShot Guides is not one of those off-the-shelf, time-sensitive software which is aimed at business people only. It is nothing of the kind, quite the opposite: our tool is developed to serve everyone regardless of the occupation, status or age in order to address their work-related as well as life-related issue.
How It Works
- Take a sequence of screenshots
Never before has it been such a joy to create a process documentation guide. You go through the procedure and the program automatically takes a screenshot on every mouse click you did, reducing the time you usually spend on creating help files for web applications, programs, systems, etc.
- Enhance a guide by making some annotations
Tailor a guide to meet your specific needs with the help of the comprehensive toolkit of the industry's best user guide creation software.
- Export a ready-made guide
Select a template, customize it and publish a how-to guide to Wordpress or export it as a PDF file.
With StepShot, you can accomplish the process of capturing and transferring the knowledge within minutes instead of hours. It sounds tempting, doesn’t it?
- Multiple screenshot capturing on every mouse click
- Single screenshot capturing
- Image annotating (add geometrical figures and text boxes; blur and crop images, etc.)
- Exporting to PDF
- Publishing to Wordpress
- Possibility to upload images from your computer
- Hassle-free interface design
- Ease of use
- Compatibility with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Linux is on its way