Zendesk Support Suite Review
Zendesk offers a solution for businesses to use its cloud-based help management service. You can build a knowledge base and online community with the help of Zendesk’s online support solution.
It has a built-in portal to help your support team keep track of raised tickets and their status. Zendesk can help improve customer relationships and give your employees a way to manage requests through its intuitive design.
The service encourages growth and innovation among a company’s staff members and instantly answers client queries. In this Zendesk Support Suite review, we are going to highlight the features of this fantastic service.
Pros and Cons
- Faster responses – Zendesk allows support staff to work on multiple tickets without causing a backlog.
- Better client engagement – With Zendesk’s intuitive live chat features, your representative can communicate with your customer through voice or chat systems.
- Real-time updates – No matter where your clients and staff are in the world, their communications are always instant due to the Zendesk system.
- Customization options – It allows the admin to manage the backend of Zendesk to suit your business criteria.
- Customer service – While Zendesk does have a customer service department, it is often slow to respond to queries.
Let’s dive deeper into this Zendesk Support Suite review and learn more about the usability it offers to its users.
Zendesk Support Suite offers your team user, role, and access management. It provides them with an intuitive dashboard that is easy to use and can deliver reporting to managers at the click of a button.
You can establish an effective workflow with the backend of Zendesk, and you can even set automated responses for your chat system. The ticket creation process is simplistic and allows users to manage and respond to tickets in a timeous fashion.
Users can even collaborate on tickets to make the customer experience even more pleasant and rewarding.
There are many features available on this application, which can be used for team collaboration and customer support. Zendesk makes it easy for users to accept client ticket requests and respond to them instantly.
- Agent collaboration – Your support agents can work together to respond to a customer so that managers and staff can resolve issues together.
- Mobile apps – There is an excellent mobile application that your team can use to reply to customer tickets directly from their device.
- SLA management – All contracts can be secured through the SLA management service so that everybody involved in a particular contract is aware of the agreed services.
- Easy customization – No matter what your team criteria are, you can adapt the backend to be easy to use and intuitive.
- Macros – This allows you to add actions to your tickets, meaning you can update properties or mark projects complete when resolved.
There are multiple options for Zendesk support, including contacting customer support. You can find a community help forum through the company’s help center on its website.
Another option is contacting your personal Zendesk account representative if they are available to attend to your query.
Price and Plans – What Does it Cost?
Zendesk Support Suite offers a free trial version so you can test out the service before delving in and investing in one of its packages.
|Suite Team||$49 per agent/month|
|Suite Growth||$79 per agent/month|
|Suite Professional||$99 per agent/month|
|Suite Enterprise||$150 per agent/month|
|Custom Zendesk for Enterprises||$215 per agent/month|
Zendesk Support Suite is the ultimate live chat solution for online businesses worldwide. The company makes it easy for your support team to resolve customer queries through a ticket system.
Various automated processes can make your customer experience more streamlined and intuitive. You can benefit significantly from an excellent support suite like Zendesk, so what are you waiting for? It’s time to contact Zendesk to discover how it can help you deliver over and above your customer expectations.
We hope this Zendesk Support Suite review has educated you enough to make an informed decision.
Try out Zendesk Support Suite Now!
Sign up to Zendesk if you own an enterprise or customer service business and require software to make your life easier. You can grow your business from strength to strength with exceptional customer support using Zendesk Support Suite.