Thryv is a comprehensive all-in-one system that can make your life a lot easier by allowing you to connect with your customers on one simple platform. It is built for small businesses to help them meet all of their customers’ expectations.
With Thryv, you can help clients find you online, easily interact with you, pay you faster, and stay engaged with your brand. This is award-winning software that has helped over 45,000 businesses worldwide manage their customers more efficiently.
Pros and Cons
- Online presence management
- Delivering estimates
- Professional communication with customers
- User-friendly design
- Management of lead pipeline
- Only fit for small businesses
- Has a wide learning curve
- High price
- Delayed customer services assistance
This cloud-based marketing solution can change the game for any small business in the world. It helps you expand your online presence, improve your relationship with your customers, and enhance your payment process.
Some of its main features are an integrated CRM system, scheduling, billing, contact managing, automated reminders, and many more. It can help you take your digital presence to the next level in all kinds of social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
You can also integrate third-party applications to enhance and keep all your work in one place; apps like QuickBooks, Mailchimp, Yelp, etc., are 100% compatible with Thryv, which makes your work a lot less messy.
Thryv falls at the higher end of our genius score because it is a fantastic solution for managing clients and digital marketing in an easy and fun way.
This client management tool has loads of interesting features for you to discover and enjoy, and they’re distributed in three big sections:
- Get the job. This is all about digital marketing and online presence. Thryv helps you manage your social media and your digital booking through their app. This way, you can make sure all of your content is relatable and brand-appropriate for you. You also count on effective email marketing software for your campaigns.
- Manage the job. Now we’re into the client management section. Thryv allows you to schedule all your appointments, manage the relationship, and communicate with your customer while documenting and reporting everything that’s being done.
- Get credit. With Thryv Pay, you can easily create invoices and payments, allowing your customers to pay you more easily and comfortably.
Thryv offers a broad section of guides, podcasts, blogs, and a handy knowledge center for any question that might come up while using it. They also have customer service available 24/7, and you can easily reach out to them through their website.
Thryv Pricing – What Does It Cost?
The pricing is only available once you register on its platform and talk to a vendor about your company and its necessities. However, they offer three basic plans, which you can check below.
|Thryv Plus||Consult vendor||Customizable CRM|
Client Portal with Customer Login
Online Listings Management
Reserve with Google
Social Media Posting & Library
Scheduling & Appointments
Thousands of Text/Email
Announcements & Automated Campaigns
Document Storage – 20 GB
App Market & Integrations
Estimates & Invoices
Payment Processing via Square, Stripe, Braintree, or PayPal
Auto Review Generation
|Thryv Premium||Consult vendor||Includes Thryv Plus and Customized Auto Campaigns|
Professionally Designed Website
Full Service Social
Document Storage – 50 GB
|Thryv Unlimited||Consult vendor||Includes Thryv Premium and Unlimited Announcements & Campaigns|
Professional Custom Videos
Unlimited Document Storage
Thryv is a fantastic software if you plan to take your small business to the next level. It covers all the essential parts of the funnel, from catching leads to the moment they pay. Hence, it would help if you gave it a chance as the new software for your company.
Try Out Thryv Now!
Turn your small business into the top provider of your market with Thryv!