Hey there! Just a quick heads up that Sage MicrOpay has been rebranded as Access MicrOpay. We’re working on updating our review ASAP, so keep an eye out for that. Thanks for your patience!
Sage MicrOpay is a powerful payroll and HR management solution for businesses across all industries. Sage MicrOpay is developed in Australia with functionality specifically designed to address the HR management and payroll requirements that are unique to Australian employment conditions and legislation. MircoPay is also compliant with New Zealand regulations for trans-Tasman payroll management.
We are dedicated to providing a payroll and HR management software solution for your business that is:
– Integrated with your existing third party applications to streamline data and work smarter.
– Intuitive and logical in design to reduce the time spent on payroll and HR management processes.
– Cost effective software that reduces costs and uncovers valuable information about your workforce performance.
– Supported with access to extensive support, training and services to help you get the most out of Sage MicrOpay.
– Single Touch Reporting enabled: We provide an end-to-end STP reporting solution, enabling users to report directly to the ATO through MicrOpay via the Single Touch Payroll gateway.
– On-premise or online solution: Decide how you deploy Sage MicrOpay depending on the needs of your business.
– Key business insights at your fingertips: Effectively distribute scheduled reports to your HR, finance and management teams.
– Efficient and accurate payroll processing: Sage MicrOpay is designed with automated processes and efficient, logical workflows.
– Increased productivity outside of the office: Empower your employees with self-service and mobile access.
– Compliant with the latest legislation: Sage MicrOpay software is up-to-date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations, including GDPR.
– Comprehensive HR capabilities: Manage your employee lifecycle and WHS compliance with Sage MicrOpay’s HR solutions.
Enhance Sage MicrOpay to suit your payroll and HR management needs. We offer a variety of enhanced features to configure your Sage MicrOpay system to suit your needs, including:
– Employee self-service: empower your employees and reduce your paper based HR management processes with Sage ESS.
– Email pay advices: make the switch to email pay advices and reduce your labour and printing costs.
– Third party interface: exchange data between your existing business applications including HR, time and attendance, rostering and accounting.
– Report Writer: customise reports that give your business more control over report functionality and options.
– Superannuation Clearing House: minimise the time you spend on paying superannuation contributions with Sage Express Super.
– New Zealand payroll: process payroll for your New Zealand employees with ease.
- Efficient and accurate payroll processing and workflows
- Employee record management
- Self-service and mobile access to empower your employees
- Multi-location payroll management with ability to manage multiple companies, databases and pay frequencies
- Always up-to-date with payroll legislation and regulations
- Payroll processing for Australia & New Zealand
- On-premise or online deployment, depending on your needs
- Range of flexible reporting with adaptable export options
- Superannuation solution that is Superstream compliant
Intended Users: Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
Devices Supported: iPhone-iPad, Mac, Mobile Web App, Web-based, Windows
Supported Countries: Australia
Supported Languages: English
Support Options: FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials
We are SaaS experts: Our specialists constantly seek the most relevant information to help support your SaaS business.
We are passionate about users accessing fair SaaS pricing: We offer up-to-date pricing data, reviews, new tools, blogs and research to help you make informed SaaS pricing decisions.
With accurate information: Our website manager tests each software to add a Genius Score using our rating methodology to each product. Our editorial team fact-check every piece of content we publish, and we use first-hand testing, value metrics and leading market data.