If you’re looking for an accounting solution to help you manage your taxes, Quicko is an excellent choice. It allows you to pay your taxes, comply with requirements, and file returns.
The software is hassle-free and easy to use. Quicko also offers a number of resources to ensure that you get the most out of your plan.
With plans for individuals, partners, and businesses, you can find a solution that best suits your personal needs. It’s also mobile-friendly, so you can do your taxes on the go!
In this Quicko review, we’ll give you all the information you need to determine whether this software is a worthy investment by looking at the pros and cons, usability, features, pricing, and more!
Pros and Cons
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of using this software for your business.
- Efficient – lets you do your taxes in just a few minutes!
- Mobile-friendly and available as a desktop application
- Easy to set up and use
- You can book a demo with a software expert to find out more
- Selects the right ITRs automatically
- Excellent customer support
- There is a wealth of resources and tools on the website
- Bug bounty program to ensure maximum security
- No free plan or free trial
- Prices not explicitly stated
Overall, we were impressed with Quicko’s usability, which is why we gave it such a high usability score. It is very easy to set up – just download the app for your computer or mobile device, install it, sign up for an account, and you’re good to go!
Usability is an essential consideration for any type of software. There’s no point in developing top-of-the-range software that the end-user cannot use. This is why we place so much emphasis on ease of use.
Fortunately, with Quicko, you also have access to a mobile app, so you don’t have to wait until you’re at your desk to do a calculation, view your tax information, or file a tax return. The app also automates a lot of the process, which saves you time and, ultimately, money.
Even if you have never used accounting software before or have no tech knowledge, you won’t have any trouble using Quicko. The company also offers top-notch customer support, so you can get the help you need if you’re finding it hard to use.
With a large number of great features, Quicko is a fantastic option for businesses both large and small. In the section below, we’ll cover some of the most significant use cases and features of this tax-related accounting solution.
- Tax management – Managing your taxes can be a challenge, which is why Quicko has developed an efficient solution to simplify tax processes, ensuring that your business is always compliant
- Income tax – You can use the software to calculate your income tax based on what you earn
- Manage TDS – Quicko helps business owners and individuals manage their tax deduction at source (a means of collecting tax used in India)
- PAN verification – The software also allows you to verify permanent account numbers (PAN)
- Tax returns – Users can file their tax returns in just five minutes using this innovative software solution! It offers simple on-boarding, tax form uploads, and e-file capabilities
- Learning resources – Quicko has over 1,000 tax-related articles to ensure that you stay up to date on all things tax-related
Our Quicko review would not be complete without a look at the customer support available. When things go wrong, and you’re having trouble with the app, you should have access to the help you need when you need it. We scored Quicko highly for its customer support since it offers a swift response.
If you need assistance, you can contact the customer service department via email ([email protected]) or by dialing +91 7575831310 (India only). You can also head over to the “Support” page and take a support ticket to receive assistance.
Here, you’ll also find resources that you can use to solve the problem you’re having. As we’ve mentioned before, there is a wealth of information on the website. The company offers 24-hour support and doesn’t appear to limit the support you get to the plan you’ve taken.
Unfortunately, Quicko doesn’t offer any information about its pricing on the website. It also does not provide a free trial or a plan, so you’ll have to contact the company to find out more.
There are different plans for businesses and individuals that are personalized according to your needs.
Fortunately, you can contact a software expert on the team for a free demo to experience everything the software application offers for yourself. You can expect a business plan to cost you more than an individual plan.
|Taxes on Autopilot for Individuals||Contact Quicko for a quote|
|Tax Compliances for Small Businesses||Contact for more information|
To sign up for an account, you can visit the website or use the mobile app to create an account in a few easy steps.
Quicko is a great tool to help you automate most of your tax procedures. With a simple, easy-to-use interface, excellent customer support, and a mobile app, this software is ideal for those who want to streamline their tax processes and ensure that they comply with regulations.
Although much information isn’t explicitly provided about the pricing of the different plans, it’s worth pursuing. With Quicko, you’ll have access to tax management, TDS, form submissions, calculation tools, PAN verification, and more.
In this Quicko review, we’ve equipped you with the knowledge you need to decide whether Quicko is a good investment. You can use this information to compare this software with others like it to find the best option for you.
Try Out Quicko Now!
If doing your taxes is a great source of frustration, then Quicko may just be the automation software you’ve been looking for. It certainly is an excellent investment with a great range of features, excellent customer support, good usability, and more.
To find out more, get in touch with Quicko today or book a free demo to see exactly how it works!