NurseGrid Manager is a SaaS schedule management solution for nursing departments needing to simplify their staffing processes and make their current scheduling software more friendly for managers and nurses to use.
All medical facilities experience scheduling pain points, from managers spending hours per day filling shifts and handling shift swaps by phone or email to emailing messy excel sheets out weekly, to the unmonitored expiration of credentials.
From a single platform, Nurse Managers can:
- Upload next month’s schedule in minutes
- Distribute the schedule by pushing it instantly to their nurse’s mobile apps
- Fill open shifts with mobile notifications sent to available, qualified nurses
- Manage shift-swaps without juggling voicemails, texts, emails, and sticky notes
- Track staff credentials and receive alerts prior to expiration
Because the service is cloud-based, it can be accessed from any computer, including our mobile apps, letting managers react immediately.
Centralize department schedule, contact, credential, and employment information in one place, and securely control access.
NurseGrid Manager connects directly to NurseGrid Mobile, the free schedule organization mobile app loved by nurses around the country. Because our focus is on simplifying difficult processes, our customers tell us that overall job satisfaction, as well as productivity, increases after implementation.
For less than a dollar a day, you can be a hero to your life-savers.
- Real-time shift management
- Flexible schedule change workflows
- Easy team communication
- Streamlined department control
- Connect to the nation’s #1 Nurse app
Intended Users: Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits
Devices Supported: Android, iPhone-iPad, Mobile Web App, Web-based, Windows
Supported Countries: United States
Supported Languages: English
Support Options: Online Support, Phone Support
Starting from: $349/mo.
Pricing model: Freemium, Premium, Subscription
Free Trial: NurseGrid Manager Mobile App