Moqups is a reliable web app that allows users to create and collaborate on wireframes, diagrams, prototypes, and mockups in real-time. It is used by over two million people globally who enjoy its speed and usability.
The app helps teams complete design projects competently. It can accommodate an unlimited number of seats, making it suitable for larger organizations. Keep reading this Moqups review to obtain in-depth information and compare it with other software.
Pros and Cons
- Work from any location at any time – Due to advanced Moqups features, you can work remotely in the Cloud with your team.
- All-in-one design solutions – This Moqups explained review has proved that Moqups offers multiple services under one platform.
- Easy to use – It is easier to onboard your collaborators using a single, intuitive interface within a short time.
- Saves time – Since the app comes with templates to create charts and flows, it saves time. The Moqups explained procedures will help you find these elements.
- Allows communication – Moqups features enable you to communicate with your team in real-time to ensure the project goes accordingly.
- One at a time drag and drop option – A user can only move one element at a time, which can be tiring.
According to other Moqups explained reviews and users, the app is considered straightforward. You can use either the mobile app or web design on an iOS, Android, or Bootstrap device. All you have to do is drag and drop the elements on the comprehensive library that contains widgets and smart shapes. In this Moqups review, it is recommended to build a personal library with thousands of popular icon sets.
Besides the given elements, this Moqups review also reminds users to upload ready-made designs. Note that you crop the uploaded image version by cropping them without losing quality.
Furthermore, Moqups is integrated with Google Fonts to create fun texts on your designs. Additionally, it is easier to communicate with teammates. According to the Moqups explained site, the company encrypts all communication through SSL.
With quality Moqups features, you can test and visualize ideas with quick wireframes and detailed mockups. Examples of the primary features are:
- Professional diagramming tool. This is one of the best Moqups features as it allows creators to make storyboards, site maps, and flowcharts quickly.
- Prototype function. With this feature, you can add interactivity to designs. This allows you to give feedback at an earlier stage of the project.
- Smart and dynamic tools. This helps users to resize, rotate, align, and style objects. Consequently, Moqups features help creators come up with the perfect procedures.
- Page management tool. If you have an extensive or complex project, this is the tool to help you manage it without difficulties.
- Undo and redo options. These Moqups features enable users to make corrections until they create their most preferred design.
If you want to get in touch with the support team at Moqups, fill out the form on the Moqups’s Customer Support page. You can also upload pictures of the issue. You will include your email on the form, which the experts will use to respond on time. Furthermore, you can reach out to the support team via the email address or phone for a Moqups explained lesson. For a faster response, it will be best to use the live chat option.
From the above-mentioned dependable Moqups features, many expect the app to be pricey, but that’s not the case. In this Moqups review, you will notice the app offers different pricing options. They include Solo, Team, and Unlimited. These Moqups pricing plans have different solutions listed on the app. Note that the app also offers a Free Moqups pricing plan. The Moqups pricing includes:
|Solo||$22/ monthly or $16/mo when billed annually, 1 seat|
|Team||$32/mo or 23/mo when charged annually, 3 seats|
|Unlimited||$89/mo or $67 when billed annually, unlimited seats|
Moqups has a wide array of options to help you create unique designs. The app does different functions on the same page, meaning it can be used by clients in different industries. In addition, the hundreds of template options on the app make it convenient for several projects. Moreover, from this Moqups review, you have learned that the company has a reliable support team that will respond to you on time.
The different Moqups pricing plan offered on the app makes it flexible for different users. These pricing plans offered are friendlier as compared to other sites. It is best to use annual billing as it saves money considerably. Besides, as stated on the Moqups explained website, if you are an NGO, school, or non-profit, email the company, and the team will provide you with a full-featured account for free.
Try out Moqups now!
Moqups is a reliable app that allows users to create wireframes, diagrams, mockups, and prototypes. This all-in-one design app explained in this Moqups review is easy to use and fast. Try it today at friendly Moqups pricing rates.