Hey there! Just a quick heads up that Hyrell is now part of Hireology. We’re working on updating our reviews ASAP, so keep an eye out for that. Thanks for your patience!
Hyrell is a comprehensive applicant tracking and recruitment application. Irrespective of your business size and industry, you can take advantage of this unique software. It serves the need of small to mid-size businesses as well as large enterprises. It helps you manage the whole process of hiring including the job posting, interviewing, and onboarding. It also helps to automate tasks and centralize information. Hyrell features job position postings, applicant tracking, applicant communications, candidate evaluation, onboarding as well as for analytics and reporting on all recruitment processes.
It covers automated job position postings on different online popular job sites like Indeed and Simply Hired. It also allows posting on social networking sites, sending applications to contacts and also to friends through emails, posts on branded company career pages, and advertisement positions internally. Hyrell provides you with profile-free and password-free online applications for the candidates. After that, the system designs a file for each and every applicant so that you can keep a track of all applicants’ notes as well as their hiring status.
Now you can use the application to ask the candidates job-specific questions, assess them using Hyrell’s virtual interview app and, rank and score them accordingly. It automates a wide array of applicant communication processes like setting up interviews. It sends emails to the candidates with available slots to fix interviews. The app also automatically sends pre-written emails to the references and keeps a track of their responses, and attaches their feedback to the applicant files.
With Hyrell, you can attach orientation materials and documents to fresh employee files for easy onboarding. Reporting and analytics tools offered by Hyrell help you know where the candidates have found your vacancy postings, which posts get maximum traffic, track candidate processing time, and lots more.
- Create a customized careers page
- Free posting on popular Internet job boards
- 450 pre-made job templates
- Create pre-screening questions
- Use Interview Manager to schedule interviews
- Streamed activity feed for recruiters
- Virtual Interview™ process
- Customizable email templates for candidates
- Applicant activity log
- No password, no-profile online applications
- Social media sharing w/ unique URLs
- Update applicant files with notes, follow-up questions, etc.
- online application withdrawal for candidates
- Text message to candidates
- Automatically send offer letters
- Rank candidates based on scored responses
- Automated emails to references
- Batch updates and mass communications
- Email orientation packages and administrative forms
- Reporting and Analysis tools
Intended Users: Large Enterprises, Mid Size Businesses, Small Business
Supported Countries: United States
Supported Languages: English
Support Options: Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials
We are SaaS experts: Our specialists constantly seek the most relevant information to help support your SaaS business.
We are passionate about users accessing fair SaaS pricing: We offer up-to-date pricing data, reviews, new tools, blogs and research to help you make informed SaaS pricing decisions.
With accurate information: Our website manager tests each software to add a Genius Score using our rating methodology to each product. Our editorial team fact-check every piece of content we publish, and we use first-hand testing, value metrics and leading market data.