Scaling the data tier is a challenge resulting in high development and capital costs. Heimdall Data is a SQL optimization platform for your existing application database in the cloud or on-premise.
Unlike other solutions, Heimdall Data provides a database scale with ZERO application changes. There are no changes to your existing application or data infrastructure. It just works. Pretty cool?
- Do you use a cache today (Redis, Memcache)? We directly connect into grid-caches and offer recommendations on what you SHOULD cache. This saves a lot of development and configuration mistakes. Just “One-click” on the queries/tables you want to cache, and you’re done!
- SQL sharding and read/write split are all policy-based. No rewriting of the application.
- Automated database failover: It’s better than the AWS failover; we are application-aware and will not drop the connection upon a database outage. No more spending months on developing a failover solution on MySQL or Postgres PGpool. Install us in 5 minutes and you are ready to go.
- Database Firewall: Built into this software platform is an SQL injection prevention solution. There are no signatures or profiles to update. Our solution auto-learns and notifies abnormal queries.
Heimdall Data comes in 3 installation packages, which are all installed on the application server:
- JDBC driver: Supports a JVM application
- MySQL proxy
- Postgres proxy
Check us out in the AWS Public AMI community (Search “Heimdall”), or go to our website for a free copy. Have fun.
- SQL caching
- Automated database failover
- SQL performance monitoring
- SQL injection
- Database security
- SQL optimization
- SQL analytics
Intended Users: Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non-Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
Supported Countries: Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States
Supported Languages: English
Support Options: FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials
Pricing model: Free Trial, Freemium, One-time Licence, Premium, Subscription
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)