FloQast is an automated accounting software designed to streamline accounting workflow to make closing much easier. It includes a team management section to allow for better collaboration and pulls data from existing systems to help you reconcile journals in time for closing.
This innovative software solution was created for accountants by accountants. It supports multiple currencies and uses SSL 256 AES encryption, SOC 1 Type II Certification, and authentication protocols to ensure that sensitive data is safe.
In this FloQast review, we’ll give you all the information you need to decide whether this accounting software is a good fit for your business. You’ll learn about usability, features, pros and cons, and more to find out why we’ve rated it so highly.
Pros and Cons
In the section below, we’ll take a closer look at the pros and cons of using FloQast for your accounting business.
- Easy to implement and use
- Significantly reduces the closing time
- Excellent security measures
- The software makes it easy for you to make month-to-month, quarter-to-quarter, and year-to-year comparisons
- Demo available upon request
- Integrates with your ERP software and Excel
- Ensures that you are always ready for an audit
- The layout is user-friendly and easy to navigate
- Customization where you need it most
- FloQast can be integrated in just a few weeks
- Accounting solution created by accountants for accountants
- Expensive software solution
- You’ll need to pay an additional monthly fee to allow access to more users
- It doesn’t offer comprehensive accounting functions – designed primarily for closing
- No free trial
- Setup fee required
One of the most important things we look at when assessing software is how user-friendly it is. This is because software of this nature is made to be used by accountants with no tech experience.
Fortunately, we found that FloQast was very easy to use, and many customers indicated that they loved the layout. The user interface is also very easy to navigate, and setting it up for the first time is fairly simple.
Integration is an essential factor to consider with this type of accounting software since it essentially merges data. FloQast can be used quite easily with ERP systems such as Oracle Applications, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle NetSuite, Sage Intacct, Yardi, SAP, and Workday.
According to a number of FloQast reviews, the customer support is excellent, so you’ll have no trouble getting the help you need if something goes wrong.
It is also a cloud-based application, so you won’t need to install the software to use it. You also get access to storage space, which is another plus!
FloQast has several accounting solutions to help businesses of all kinds, which is what makes it such a popular choice among accountants. Here are some of the most important use cases and features:
- Close management – Organize, automate, and execute your close in the FloQast cloud to close the books quickly and easily. With FloQast, you always know where you stand, with a real-time overview of task completion
- Account reconciliation – FloQast also helps to automate basic accounting operations, such as account reconciliation, and assists in their streamlining and efficiency
- FP&A – You’ll also get tools to help you promote your clients’ financial health
- Financial reporting – With FloQast, you can track, analyze, and report business income
- SOX compliance – Process signoffs, manage signatures and due dates, attach supporting documents, and more to ensure that your business is SOX compliant
- Audit readiness – You can reduce the time it takes to prepare for an audit using FloQast’s intuitive software controls
Another great way to determine whether the software is worth the investment is to look at the customer support it offers. We’ve awarded FloQast a high score for its customer support because the company is dedicated to ensuring that its clients have the help they need when they need it.
To get in touch with a representative, you can call the customer service department at 818-698-8262 or complete the online form. There also appear to be no restrictions on the customer support you receive for each package.
The company also offers a number of educational resources, so you can familiarize yourself with the software before using it.
This FloQast review simply would not be complete without mentioning the pricing. Several options are available, and they are designed to suit different entities. Here is a summary of the pricing structure:
|Business Starter Bundle
|$999 per month
|Corporate Starter Bundle
|$1,199 per month
|Enterprise Starter Bundle
|Contact for quote
You can determine which plan you’ll need based on the number of entities you’ll be managing and the number of licenses you’ll need.
There are also plans for additional users, so if you have a large team, you will need to pay a small monthly fee to ensure that the entire team has access to the software.
Unfortunately, FloQast does not offer a free trial or a free plan. However, if you’re interested in finding out more or want to see what it offers, you can request a demo.
FloQast is an innovative closing solution for accounting firms to reduce the time it takes to close. It can help you manage a number of business entities and offers seamless integration. Instead of waiting months for your new accounting solution to be implemented, FloQast will have it up and running in just a few weeks.
This cloud-based solution ensures that you can manage tasks efficiently in real-time with task completion stats and keep data secure with top-notch security features. You can significantly increase your firm’s productivity by automating a large portion of the accounting process with FloQast!
Its ease of use, large number of integrations, focus on collaboration, and more make it one of the best software solutions in its category.
Try Out FloQast Now!
Now that you know exactly what to expect from FloQast, you’re ready to automate your accounting processes to streamline workflow and ensure that you meet deadlines and provide the best possible service to your clients.
Book a demo today to experience FloQast for yourself to see what this innovative software solution can do for your company!
We are SaaS experts: Our specialists constantly seek the most relevant information to help support your SaaS business.
We are passionate about users accessing fair SaaS pricing: We offer up-to-date pricing data, reviews, new tools, blogs and research to help you make informed SaaS pricing decisions.
With accurate information: Our website manager tests each software to add a Genius Score using our rating methodology to each product. Our editorial team fact-check every piece of content we publish, and we use first-hand testing, value metrics and leading market data.