EcoSend is a climate-conscious email marketing platform that helps businesses reduce their carbon footprint while improving customer engagement.
Research shows that sending one email can generate up to 26g of CO₂ emissions. Using energy-efficient infrastructure and lightweight email formats, EcoSend reduces the emissions generated from sending email campaigns – and goes a step further by offsetting any remaining emissions through tree planting.
The user-friendly platform features intuitive design tools for visually stunning and engaging emails. It also offers robust customer segmentation and automation for targeted, personalised campaigns.
By combining sustainability, efficiency, and usability, EcoSend is leading the way towards a more conscious and effective approach to email marketing.
Pros and Cons
- An environmentally-friendly choice. All carbon emissions generated from the emails you send through EcoSend are offset.
- Simple to build emails with EcoSend’s Intuitive and easy to use drag and drop builder.
- Save time and compose emails quicker with EcoSend’s customisable email templates.
- Improve campaign performance, with EcoSend’s sophisticated segmentation.
- Deliver emails at the perfect moment with advanced automation from behaviour-driven triggers.
- Intelligent lead capture forms to help you capture more contacts.
- Free 7-day of premium features trial.
- Privacy compliant.
- Limited free tier functionality.
- Cheaper options are available.
Pricing and Trial Information
- Free tier, with a limit of up to 500 contacts and limited features
- Standard plan, starting at $49/month that scales based on contacts and email sends.
- Custom plan, for businesses with over 10k contacts, that scales based on contacts and email sends.
- There is also a free 7-day trial of premium features.
Integrations and Compatibility
EcoSend integrates with thousands of other applications through both direct and indirect integrations like Zapier and WordPress.