Docebo is a Software-as-a-Service, online learning management system platform that helps streamline teaching, education management, and analyze learning outcomes. This product is not only great for school systems, but also for any industry that requires online learning or training, including financial services, retail, and telecommunications.
Read on our full Docebo review, including usability, advantage, and available support options, to know more about the software. These factors all played a part in determining our genius score for this product, so keep reading to find out why.
Pros & Cons
In our Docebo review, we have found many pros revolving around the use of the product, such as:
- Administration Assistance— With Docebo’s comprehensive backup support and easy reporting services, education administration is less complicated.
- Easy To Customize— This product is designed to work for your needs, making customizing its features as an LMS even easier.
- Upload & Share Materials— With full resource support, including PDF, PPT, SCORM, Tin Can, and other media forms, share files quickly.
We did find some cons in our Docebo review, including:
- Long Support Response Times— Many users found that Docebo’s support team was not immediately responsive.
For our Docebo review, usability is a key factor to securing this product a high rating. People who employ Docebo find the innovative and user-friendly features incredibly beneficial and are overall impressed with the customization available within this software.
Docebo uses a multi-app domain to manage different portals, including mobile apps, web-based connections, and computer access. This is a corporate education platform, applicable not only for typical education locations like schools, but also for industries like manufacturing, finance, and healthcare— virtually any sector that relies on knowledgeable work.
Some of the best factors that users reviewed within Docebo include the role assignment capabilities of team hierarchies and a variety of learning types, which include blended, virtual, instructor-led, and self-paced learning.
With Docebo, users not only gain access to knowledgeable instructors and information, but also the product’s excellent security that protects all users and their private details. This includes IP blockers, domain registration privilege, and anti-virus and spam programs.
When exploring Docebo’s features, it’s no wonder this product rates so highly with users around the world. From accessibility of its capabilities to inclusivity for devices and languages, our Docebo review takes these features into account, including
- Activity Grading— No matter the topic, Docebo allows users to access innovative activity grading capabilities, including course histories, audit trails, grade book comments, and manual marking scales.
- AI-Algorithm Engine— This product employs proactive AI algorithms to augment and tailor learning outcomes depending on use.
- Full Device Support— Using Docebo is not restricted to a particular OS or device, as the product supports Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Linux, Windows OS, Windows Mobile, and Web-based access.
- Multi-Language Support— Virtually no matter where you are in the world, Docebo can understand you, including English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and many more languages.
- Third-Party Integrations— Use Docebo’s seamless connections with third-party platforms, including Adobe Connect, G Suite, Paypal, Shopify, Slack, and Zoom, among others.
Overall, Docebo scores fairly high for support quality, primarily due to the range of assistance capabilities and depth of training services offered.
Support is accessed via business-hour phone calls, email, or IT ticket service for 24/7 chat assistance. There is also a wide FAQ on Docebo’s website for self-service endeavors.
And while some users have noted lengthy response times for support, Docebo seems to offer decent assistance, even when compared with competitors.
Docebo customer training is one of its key strengths, offering external training that includes documentation, online tutorials, webinars, and even in-person teaching where applicable. Furthermore, Docebo provides training for partners, compliance certification, employee onboarding, and sales enablement.
Docebo Pricing – What Does It Cost?
Docebo’s subscription price category relies on the number of users active during a billing cycle, so you only end up paying for the people using this service. An “active user” is one who accesses learning content on the Docebo platform within a 30-day period.
|Growth Plan||$3.33 per user per month||Allows access for up to 300 active users each month.|
|Enterprise Plan||$5.00 per use per month||Allows access for up to 500 active users each month.|
|Other Subscriptions Plans||Contact Docebo for a quote||Extended user access, administration permissions, reporting/visibility analytics.|
Docebo offers a variety of educational, administrative, and learning tools, all in one easy-to-use platform. And this product is not designed for one sector alone— all types of business enterprises that rely on knowledge will gain expertise from using Docebo, from healthcare personnel to retail workers.
Once you choose your subscription plan, with scalable pricing based on the number of active monthly Docebo users, your company gains access to a wide range of features, including content management, AI-optimized learning, course creation, and engagement tracking.
Plus, with the multitude of training services offered by Docebo, companies and individuals alike will become experts in no time. Such services include certification, licensing courses, employee onboarding, and even personal webinars or physical tutorials, depending on users’ needs.
And to protect user and client information, the entire Docebo platform is secured with IP blockers, anti-spam and virus tracking technology, as well as enhanced password protection. All these benefits make Docebo a great choice for small business holdings and large corporations alike!
Try Out Docebo Now!
Docebo is a leading e-learning software available on many platforms and in many languages, which makes education accessibility better than ever. Try Docebo today and access its innovative learning tools!