LiveChat is a simple online chat solution for businesses, allowing their customer service professionals to contact customers (who are seeking information on website) directly. This facility has helped many companies increase businesses by converting visitors to customers. In fact, businesses can also have a deeper knowledge of the consumers’ needs and psyche by directly chatting with them.
Some of the most important features that you will get from LiveChat application are web chat window, analytics and reporting, simplistic usage (either through download of application in Mac OS, Windows, Android, and iOS or directly through browser), and availability of detailed analytical reports. Other than just chatting facility, important features that come with LiveChat are customization features, customer engagement (automatic and personalized greeting facilities, chat on Facebook, etc.), multiple chatting and eCommerce tools, ticketing system, advanced integration facilities, and multiple applications.
Important chat tool features include message sneak-peek, chat tags, timeline, file sharing, visitor information, canned responses, availability of chat transcript, notifications, visitor banning, transfer, and chat archives. You can customize CSS, company logo, chat window themes, language, white labeling, engagement graphics, social media buttons and many more. Integration facilities of Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Wordpress, join.me, Dropbox, Salesforce, Facebook, and others with LiveChat are available. Ticketing features of LiveChat include ticket reports/rates/sources, tagging facility, and private comments.
Clean, clutter-free, and easy-to-use application made LiveChat a very popular application among businesses. In fact, over 12,000 companies, spread over 130 countries, have used this feature for getting connected to their clients instantly. Some of the most celebrated companies that have used LiveChat include Kaspersky, BBB business listing, Samsung, Air Asia, ING, Warby Parker, Tele2, Roku, HomeExchange.com, CentralDesktop, and others. With the help of LiveChat these companies have been successful in pointing visitors to the right direction so that they get the right service and ultimately get converted to customers.
- Super-quick implementation
- Easy-to-use for all website visitors
- Turns support reps into rockstars
- Great for multioperator teams (transfers) and multiple sites
- Fully customizable chat window and buttons (logo, colors)
- Canned responses, chat history, customizable notifications
- Click-to-chat + visitor queueing
- Operator activity reports & analytics
- Website real-time monitoring with visitor path on website
- Pro-active visitor engagement with graphic/text invitations
- Pre-chat and post-chat surveys with exportable results
- Visitor information: keyword, referrer, geolocation & more!
- File sharing
- Ticket management
- Social media integration