Advanced International Translations (AIT) was founded in 1996 as a translation agency, but our huge workflow spurred us to think about automation and to develop software that can help in managing translation processes. This was how a new part of our business dedicated to software development for the translation industry began. Since 1998, we have released 12 software products specially for translation professionals.
We test all the ideas and suggestions for feature development within our translation agency, which also analyzes new trends and translators’ needs. This approach allows to produce reliable tools that translators want. We aim to make the translation process smoother, more efficient and more profitable, so you can focus on translation and leave everything else to the software.
AceProof is a translation quality assurance software for professional translators and editors. It is used to check formatting errors and inconsistencies in bilingual files.
All versions of AceProof give access to the essential functions developed specially for translators, editors, and proofreaders.
- Check documents in the following formats: DOC(X), RTF, XLS(X), HE (Helium), TMX, TTX, XLF, XLZ, SDLXLIFF, MQXLIFF, and MQXLZ.
- Detect inconsistencies between similar translation items.
- Catch common formatting errors:
Consecutive punctuation marks
Differences in punctuation
Spaces in front of punctuation marks
Discrepancies in HTML and XML tags
Detect inconsistent capitalization.
- Find untranslated words and phrases.
- Identify content where the source and target have different lengths.
- Export the analysis results to XLSX or PDF.
- Customize the appearance of your program and reports.
- translation quality assurance