Platformax is a sales platform that covers the whole sales process from initial "hello good day!" do the "here is your product please pay".
Organize an effective sales process, manage your customers in one place, use valuable productivity tools and sophisticated reports and analysis to generate truly outstanding results.
Manage your customers easier, help your customers to help them to help themselves, enable true collaboration across all your departments, and keep track of the time invested.
Increase customer volume and retention: Implement a sales development department to contact your prospects over phone or e-mail.
- Implement a measurable and scalable sales process step-by-step
- Monitor activities of an individual sales rep or the whole team
- Access key metrics and insights about sales activites that matter to you most in real-time
- Manage your sales reps in a predefined sales funnel
- Automate your sales process (contract drafts, tender applications)
- Get an overview on the company’s business processes
- Have full record of work completed and all customer communications made.
- Standardize your work process, shorten the training process for new employees, incorporate more individual roles into your company’s workflow
- Create an efficient business eco-system that works according to preset rules (workflow)
- Monitors business performance in real-time
- Make strategic business decisions based on reports and analysis
- Increase outbound call volume and quality of conversations
- Improve sales call consistency with built in call scripts
- Control call agents’ performance with live statistics and reports
- Collect all the necessary customer information about the customer in one place, so agents can have meaningful interactions
- Keep call costs with integrated VoIP telephony and phone equipment costs low with “call from the browser” abilty
Collaboration and customer support:
- View all support requests statuses in real-time (how many are open, which are on the waiting list…)
- Give your support agents access to all the client information needed to close a support request
- Respond to support requests via email, your call center or the customer service user portal. The user portal gives customers a chance to check the status of their support requests.
- Allow support people to collaborate between eachother to resolve an issue
- Track time spent on individual support requests (eg. in case of maintenance / support contracts)
- VoIP telephony connects the entire system, so additional hardware is not required
- Sales pipeline management
- Opportunity management
- Task management
- Automatic email and call tracking
- Meetings and Calendars
- Integrations with Google Apps, Mailchimp, Twillio, Zappier (coming soon)
- Workflow management
- Sales prospecting
- Sales Pipeline reporting
- Team and Customer Collaboration
- Customer support
- History of all past activities with a specific person or company
- Zero inbox and mail processing
- Document management
- Company wide KPI monitors
- Make phone calls directly from your browser with built in autodialer
- Email templates with personalization and open rate tracking
- Customer support portal