Muvi is a Fully Managed, End-to-End, Enterprise Grade OTT Video Streaming Platform that allows video content owners to launch their own-branded Multi-Screen Video Streaming Services like Netflix.com instantly in 1-Click!
With Muvi your Video Service can be launched across Website, iOS, Android, Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV tvOS, and Android TV ecosystems instantly at Zero CapEx Cost!
Muvi includes everything from IT Infrastructure like Servers and CDN to Online Video Player, Studio approved DRM along with Website and Apps for Mobile and TV, everything required to launch your own Video Services, all out-of-the-box deployable in 1-Click.
With Muvi a video content owner doesn't need to worry about any technical details and IT headaches, they simply focus on their business and content, while Muvi takes care of everything else including hosting, maintenance, support and service.
With Muvi, a video content owner is always on the front due to its fully white labeled apps, support for client's own Payment Gateway, and no request for content rights transfers, making the client 100% owner of their own platform in all ways including users and revenues!
Muvi supports various models like Subscription (SVOD), Transactional Video on Demand (TVOD), Pay Per View (PPV), Ad-Supported (AVOD) and all revenues are transferred directly to your account via a payment gateway of your choice, Muvi takes NO REVENUE share from your earnings!
Muvi supports various modes like Video on Demand (VOD), Live Streaming, Peer to peer live Streaming (Periscope / FB Live) Live TV Channel (Muvi Playout), and Support for Physical Products via Muvi Kart!
Muvi provides a 14-days Free Trial and invites users to test the platform before they signup.
- Enterprise Video Platform
- Mobile Apps
- Roku App, Apple TV App, Amazon Fire TV App, Android TV App
- Smart TV Apps
- Hollywood Studio Approved DRM
- Transcoding and Encoding
- OTT, TV Everywhere, Video on Demand (VOD), Live Streaming, Live TV
- Multiple Monetization Models - Subscription (SVOD), Pay Per View (PPV), Transactional Video on Demand (TVOD), Advertisement Support (AVOD)
- Multi-Lingual & Multi-Currency
- Multiple Payment Gateways
- HTML5 Based Online Video Player (OVP) with support for Subtitles and Dual Audio