When it comes to data exploration, an intuitive approach is followed by Looker. The effectiveness and efficiency of how a culture based on curiosity spreads is enhanced by Looker. The qualitative efficiency of one’s data analytics team is shared with global business users via a user-friendly interface based on the web. Creation of new knowledge and inviting fresh queries will certain enrich various functional groups as it indulges in sharing and development of reports on the move.
The outcomes shown by the Looker really seem quite satisfying for the users. The data develops a strong ground for business owners to formulate key business activities and decisions.
Your experiences while exploring the web are enhanced by the Looker data discovery. Several mini-applications can be created by the data analysis experts with the help of LookML; it is a simple and flexible language. The apps that they create will enhance data exploration efficiency besides increasing power. Alongside extending the SQL capabilities, specific models can be developed in a simplified form by following the LookML syntax. It will certainly help all organizations that depend on such models. Developing software platforms supporting business intelligence besides developing ad hoc queries isn’t necessary at all; it’s likely to cause wastage of resources and time. Besides optimizing performance, it helps execute queries in a fast-paced manner with an approach based on languages.
Cubing data or ETL isn’t mandatory with Looker. A query time transformation of data is possible due to a cent percent in-database operation. A smooth data recovery is possible due to infinite and unrestricted drill paths.
- Powerful tools for realtime data exploration & collaboration
- Browser-based interface & customizable dashboards
- Easy to build dashboards that work on any device.
- Live connection to any SQL database, on any infrastructure
- Extensible modeling language defines measures & dimensions
- Modern IDE for agile development & embellishment
- In-database architecture, so transformations happen at query
- Fully customizable charts, reports and graphs.
- APIs for integration into custom or third-party applications