A solution like Datadog enables professionals to utilize it quickly for achieving active business insights by converting data collected by tools and applications that are based on cloud technology.
Data worth huge amounts are achieved by IT professionals that deal with a wide variety of data. It is often quite tough to understand how you should cope with various web services, tools and apps. That’s why Datadog is much popular amongst development teams, operations and IT companies.
Zendesk, Spotify, Salesforce, Adobe and Intel are a few eminent technology businesses that use Datadog. Teams that are involved in development, operations and IT would actually utilize Datadog. The MLS soccer league and Stanford University are some of its better known clients. Datadog supports collection and analysis of data through a number of web-based services like tools and apps. These services are mostly managed by businesses within their own premises. The correlation tools and dashboards that are known for real-time interaction have made Datadog so popular amongst its clients. These features often indulge in irrelevant events and metrics that allow users to consider certain coding alterations, which seem important for scheduling jobs and configuring updates.
Datadog is one of those platforms that help an organization by combining events and metrics from various sources. In the recent times, organizations of different types are handing bulk data via web sources like tools, servers and mobile applications. They may avail a centralized platform involving various metrics that are combined by Datadog.
- 80+ turn-key integrations for data aggregation
- Clean graphs of StatsD and other integrations
- Slice and dice graphs and alerts by tags, roles, and more
- Easy-to-use search for hosts, metrics, and tags
- Alert notifications via e-mail and PagerDuty
- Full API access
- Overlay metrics and events across disparate sources
- Out-of-the-box and customizable monitoring dashboards
- Easy way to compute rates, ratios, averages, or integrals
- Sampling intervals of 10 seconds
- Mute all alerts with 1 click during upgrades and maintenance
- Tools for team collaboration