The ConsentCheq GDPR Compliance Development Kit (CDK) is a fully integrated set of software tools, cloud api and dashboard services, and model compliance forms that enable an enterprise to very swiftly build, test and optimize the numerous user interactions that are required under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which became effective on May 28, 2016.
In order to comply with the GDPR, businesses that process EU user data must capture and log user consent to personal data collection, provide users with the ability to see what has been collected, give users the ability to revoke their consent and erase their data, and be able to notify users in a timely manner in the event of a data breach.
The ConsentCheq CDK includes tools to facilitate GDPR notice and consent compliance, specifically Articles 6, 7, 8, 11, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 34, and 53. A library of working model implementations illustrates a variety of potential multi-lingual compliance scenarios for both non-identified and identified adult users, children under varying consent age and their parental guardians. To encourage rigorous testing and optimization, the ConsentCheq CDK license includes 12 months of unlimited access to the ConsentCheq API cloud services.
Unlike most privacy laws, compliance with the GDPR's notice and consent strictures requires new technical development at every user touchpoint. The ConsentCheq CDK was created to enable IT departments and compliance consultants to prototype, test, and optimize the compliance strategy of each device, web site or app quickly and inexpensively compared to building custom in-house solutions.
When optimal compliance strategies for all user touchpoints have been tested, proven and are ready to deploy, an enterprise can choose to build their own compliance backend technology or continue using ConsentCheq's Amazon AWS-based SAAS infrastructure, built to handle hundreds of millions of daily API requests.
- Handles all GDPR required user notice, consent, logging, breach notification activity
- Handles GDPR required Parent/Child privacy activity based on age of consent in user's EU state
- Dramatically reduces IT cost and effort required to comply with GDPR
- Handles both "Anonymous" and "Identified" user consent with full logging
- Amazon AWS - based database, located in EU
- Many sample GDPR compliance models covering typical implementations
- Restful API with full documentation and coding samples
- License includes 12 months of unlimited API calls to allow user flow to be optimized before deployment