ResourceSpace is the web-based Digital Asset Management (DAM) software of choice for leading commercial, academic and not for profit organisations, offering a convenient, productive and easy to use solution for organising and sharing files. We help organisations improve efficiency, encourage collaboration, and free up time and resources. ResourceSpace is available as open source software, meaning that there are no license fees to pay and no vendor lock-ins.
DAM is a specialised, long-term business solution for professional operations where assets truly matter. It combines multiple applications and functions in one, such as online media archiving, syncing and categorising, file editing, sharing and large file transferring, controlled permissions and security, and advanced searching and filtering.
DAM software can free up resources and creativity in order to save your team time and energy, with a provider such as ResourceSpace offering features and possibilities far beyond the capabilities of cloud-based storage.
Here are some of the key features of DAM software that could improve the way that you store, locate and share your digital assets:
- Allows, encourages and facilitates collaborations
- Dramatically improves ability to find a range of files immediately
- Reduces project miscommunications, and inconsistencies in branding
- Share assets easily, with control over who can view files and for how long
- Cuts time and resources spent on additional admin
- Keeps your important files in a safe, secure and controlled digital environment
- Easy to use
- Entirely web based
- Open source
- Easy to modify
- Very large user base