Linx is a low-code platform designed to reduce development time and costs. With Linx you can create, integrate and automate business applications, ranging from simple to highly complex, without the need for programming.
Typically 5x faster to market than traditional software development, Linx uses robust, drag-and-drop components to quickly and efficiently create, integrate, connect or automate business applications.
Versatile and scalable, use Linx for rapid application development; easily generate Windows processes, create and consume web services, integrate legacy or SaaS systems, automate data transfers, file handling and a great deal more.
Access APIs, databases & files from one application & convert them for use in other applications.
Create REST or SOAP web services to communicate with databases, send emails, write files, call APIs, etc.
Automate data transfer
Transfer files over networks with message queues, or use FTP or email protocols. Schedule or trigger these transfers.
Business process management
Automate business processes to improve efficiency & reduce errors.
Extract, transform & load
Connect to any database, get the information you need, quickly transform, and then load it into any other database or file format of your choice.
Linx makes it easy to build a wide range of business solutions at a fraction of the time (and cost) of traditional development.
Streamline your business
Use Linx to connect your business applications and automate repeatable business processes to create a fully-integrated, highly efficient digital organisation.
By using readily coded functions, you can re-use pre-tested code to quickly build new applications, connect existing ones, try new processes and test new automation flows.
Maximise your existing software investments
Modernise your business without disruption. With Linx, you can customise your existing software to suit you business and get the most from your existing systems and processes.
- Drag and drop coding
- Deploy anywhere: Run your new application locally or on the cloud.
- Use any data: Access data from nearly any source: SQL, REST, SOAP, XML, Excel, Access, MongoDB and more.
- Live debugging: Isolate issues and step through logic to rapidly isolate issues and resolve bugs.
- Choose from over 100 pre-built, pre-coded and pre-tested functions
- Triggered actions and events
- Linx Server (Windows Service) to host your solutions
- Support most standard SQL databases including SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Many file formats including Json, XML, Text, CSV, Images, Binary Files, PDF, HTML, Excel and more.