Get quality translations for your app, website, game, supporting documentation and on. Invite your own translation team or work with professional translation agencies within Crowdin.
Features that ensure quality translations and speed up the process
• Glossary – create a list of terms to get consistent translations
• Translation Memory (TM) – no need to translate identical strings
• Screenshots – tag source strings to get context relevant translations
• Integrations – set up integration with Slack, GitHub, Google Play, API, CLI, Android Studio and on
• QA checks – make sure that all the translations have the same meaning and functions as the source strings
• In-Context – proofreading within the actual web application
• Machine Translations (MT) – pre-translate via translation engine
• Reports – get insights, plan and manage the project
Get your product speak the same language as your customers by ordering translations from qualified translators. Choose from various translation agencies within Crowdin or bring your own translation team. In any case translators, proofreaders and managers would find it easy to work in Crowdin.
Advanced Online Editor helps translators work fast and efficiently. Screenshots, In-Context, Glossary, Translation Memory, Machine Translation tools and more ensure context-relevant and quality translations are made.
Crowdin supports more than 30 file formats for mobile, software, documents, subtitles, graphics and assets:
.xml, .strings, .json, .html, .xliff, .csv, .php, .resx, .yaml, .xml, .properties, .strings and on.
For more information visit the website.
- Website Localization
- App Localization
- Translation Service
- Professional Translation Service
- Language Translation
- Localization Automation
- Machine Translations (MT)
- Project Tracking
- Translation Analytics
- Translator Database
- Website Translation
- In-Context Translation
- Translation Memory (TM)