CellStore Software Inc.
CellStore Software is a Cell Phone Store point of sale and mobile repair ticketing product for the owners of cell phone retail and repair stores. Features include point of sale, repair management, inventory control, customer managements, sales management, and store reporting. With CellStore Software you will become more productive and save time, become more connected to your customers, become more informed, and become more profitable.
Sales Invoicing provides easy invoice generation from the point of sale (POS) with options to print or email details to your customers. Each invoice is saved automatically to the customer profile and safely backup for your convenience. Invoices are searchable and totals are instantly reflected on reports. These tools will help you simplify your invoicing processes and will simplify your business.
- Easy and intuitive invoicing.
- Produce professional looking invoices.
- Customize invoices with logo, address, and contact info.
- All sales are connected to inventory for accurate inventory tracking.
- Quickly view invoice history.
- Accept multiple payments on a single invoice.
- Choose to include staff notes on invoices.
- Automatically create sales invoice numbers with option to customize the next number.
- Customize the terms and messaging that appears at the bottom of sales invoices.
- Manually adjust the pricing of items at the POS.
- Flexible pricing and discount options.
- Print and email invoices from within the sales module.
- Supports multiple tax rates (for required countries).
- All invoices organized and saved to appropriate customer record.
- Record cash, credit card, and other payment types.
The Repair Management provides you with the tools required to manage your entire repairs business. Create customizable device test checklists and generate estimates, assign tickets to a technician and create your own repair statuses. Completed repair tickets are turned into invoices and saved against your customer record for easy reference. The repair ticketing features will help you manage and grow your repairs business and is flexible enough to adapt to your existing processes.
- Easily create estimates and repair tickets.
- Customize your Repair Tickets.
- Electronically sign Repair Tickets.
- Customize your own terms and conditions.
- Search for repairs by ticket number, customer, IMEI, technician, date started, and last updated.
- Create your own device test checklists.
- View all open, closed, and in-progress repairs.
- Repair tickets are turned into Invoices once completed and payment accepted.
- Customized disclaimers on repair tickets and estimates.
Customer Management gives you the ability to track each valuable customer allowing you to accurately report on all activities including sales, estimates, notes and repairs. These tools will help you identify your best customers and retain new ones.
- Know every customer by purchase and repair history.
- Easily build your customer database.
- Add new customers from the point of sale.
- Create and manage customer profiles.
- Specify which staff members can view customer records.
- Search customers by name, phone, address, device, invoice number, repair ticket.
- Create an Unlimited Number of Customers.
- Add customer specific notes.
- Generate sales reports by customer.
Inventory Control provides you with comprehensive Inventory Management and Inventory Tracking. Account for inventory sold through the point of sale, repair tickets, refunds, parts and more. Quickly print product barcode and pricing labels, and use barcode readers to count and sell inventory items. These tools will help you know exactly what you’ve got, how fast it’s moving, and when you'll need to order more.
- View Inventory as it changes based on sales and repair activities.
- Enter inventory through Purchase Order module.
- Virtually unlimited inventory capacity.
- Create, manage and use rebates.
- Sell everything including Devices, Services, Warranties, and Accessories.
- Manage inventory items by category.
- Print pricing labels for inventory items.
- Review and Print Device History.
- Manage physical inventory with inventory reports.
- Set reorder levels / low inventory alerts.
- IMEI and Serial number tracking.
- Label printing of Assets, Customer tags, Price Tags.
Sales Management makes managing your all aspects of your sales process easier. From customizing invoices and profit tracking, to barcode scanning and paperless invoicing these tools will empower you with the data and control you need to improve your margins.
- User friendly Point of Sale(POS).
- Run various sales reports.
- Use barcode scanners to scan product barcodes.
- End of day report for cash drawers.
- Easily create invoices.
- Print and email invoices.
- Quickly access inventory while in the point of sale.
- Customize your own Invoices.
- Collect telephone orders, web orders, mail orders.
- Customized disclaimers on invoices and orders.
- Return Products and Services.
- Customizable Invoice Emailing.
- Accept multiple payment types.
- All sales transactions are recorded and saved within the system.
Store Reporting helps you improve your results by capturing the data you need to make better decisions, faster. Quickly discover your top selling categories, salespersons, and products, or more importantly what categories and salespersons are underperforming and more. The reports will provide you with a view of your store as it is actually performing with minimal efforts.
- Detailed sales reporting.
- Customizable data ranges for Reports.
- View highlevel dashboards.
- Taxable Sales Reporting.
- View gross profit - week to date, month to date, year to date.
- Inventory turn reporting.
- No-setup reports.
With one monthly fee per store users you will receive unlimited users, unlimited transactions, and free life time software updates.
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Repair Ticketing
- Inventory Control
- Customer Management
- Sales Management
- Store Reporting
- Remote Store Management
- Email Receipts and Invoices
- Easily Add Warranty Sales
- Easy to use and setup