Sisense is leading the development of business analytics software all over the world. Their visualization options have grabbed more attention of late. Their user-friendly interface only requires you to drag and drop your primary necessities. You’ll just need a few hours to provide your users with terabyte-scale analytics, which has been turned so interactive by Sisense. Besides removing data size restrictions, Sisense has succeeded in removing performance restrictions caused by relational databases and in-memory.
Users that aren’t habituated with modern technologies may even use the unique tools developed by Sisense. Earlier they would need to call upon technical support teams consisting of data analysts, engineers and administrators. The user-friendly interface helps in performing high-volume data analysis using ad-hoc technology, creating interactive dashboards based on browsers and mashing of data. You don’t need any programming skill to learn these procedures.
Sisense creates in-house solutions that you may install and use without leaving your comfort zone. Sisense allows you to make the most of your internal resources and save much in terms of outsourcing and implementation charges. One commodity server can now be used to maintain bulk data. Finally, you’ve found a solution that enables you to avoid providers who offer segregated solutions, OLAP cubes and expensive data warehousing.
- Drag-and-drop user interface
- Wide range of widgets such as gauges, charts and graphs
- Eye-grabbing visualization
- Complex business queries without programming or SQL writing
- Removes limitations to data size
- Intuitive 'script-less' user interface
- Enables to deliver interactive terabyte-scale analytics
- Consolidates, stores and accumulates data
- Data mash-ups
- Exports data to Excel, PDF, CSV, Images and other formats
- Interactive browser-based dashboards
- Integrates with web portals
- Ad-hoc analysis of high-volume data
- Integrates with external web sites or web applications
- Can be set up and used entirely in-house
- Use Single-Sign-On to keep a single authentication mechanism
- Handles data at scale on a single commodity server
- Embed entire dashboards or individual widgets
- Identifies critical metrics using filtering, calculations
- Filters data by dropping fields on the canvas