SimilarWeb PRO assists in analyzing competitor traffic
Marketing in our times is a process driven by data. SimilarWeb provides an entire suite of traffic data that forms a major element of growth for a number of industries. Such data helps users choose between various ad placement sites, thus assuming ROI for enhancing their media. It takes about five websites competing amongst themselves for analyzing geographic distribution, competitor data, which depicts paid and organic sources of traffic, conversion funnel pages, campaign referral sites, landing pages and industry leaders.
App analysis performed by Similarweb depicts outside traffics by segregating various channels that provide traffic to apps lying beyond the app store. It even accounts for in-store traffic through Google Play Store and Apple App store. For every keyword, it shows the traffic share of the publisher or application. Actual search terms used by users will determine keywords.
Under any given circumstances, a maximum of five websites can be analyzed by individuals using SimilarWeb PRO. Bounce rate, pages for each visit, duration of each visit, traffic data depicting visits from mobile and desktop are provided by it. Customizing data timeframe may be performed till 25 months, while the default setting is worth six months. Alongside average duration of visits and average visits per day, various other traffic engagement metrics are depicted besides showing category, country and global rankings.
Each site shows traffic for each country, and this includes sources of traffic that are segregated as per search, referring websites, social media, email, ads displayed and direct URL. When it comes to display advertising, publishers depicting the highest share of traffic are shown by SimilarWeb alongside a few ad networks. Paid and organic traffic figures are depicted by SimilarWeb for both social and search sources.
- Complete competitor website traffic analysis
- Website data: visits, geography, keywords, referrals etc.
- Engagement metrics: time on site, bounce rate, popular pages
- See traffic share by channel (search, direct, display, etc.)
- See traffic share by device: mobile and desktop traffic
- Keyword research tool (for both Organic & PPC)
- In-depth competitor keyword analysis
- Organic vs PPC keyword performance comparison
- Google Analytics “not set” and “not provided” keywords
- Industry analysis tool - incl. keywords & traffic sources
- Reveal competitor display ads & networks
- See conversion funnel pages, landing pages, subdomains...
- Side-by-side traffic comparison for up to 5 sites
- Social media & email campaign traffic reports
- Visual charts and graphs for KPIs
- Mobile app industry analysis
- Data from Google Play and Apple App store
- Mobile app popular keywords
- Mobile app traffic sources
- Mobile app market ranking by country & category