Amplifr helps social media managers, agencies and solopreneurs around the globe deal with their everyday tasks and relieve them of some of their prominent headaches.
— Post and schedule to all social accounts from a single place
If you have several social accounts to manage, especially if you work in an agency or in a media outlet, posting from a single place will undoubtedly save you several hours a month.
Our smart content validator will also check if the content you’re about to post is fit for all social networks — i.e. it won’t let you schedule more than 280 characters for Twitter, or post both image and OpenGraph card to Facebook.
We also have some bits and pieces that will make writing for social media a little bit easier — a smart typographer and an emoji picker.
Anything you posted with Amplifr can be easily reposted or deleted in a single click.
Connect as many social accounts as you want from 10 different social media platforms.
— Collect all social media metrics in one place
Accumulate all of your social accounts data in our Amplifr Analytics Dashboard. Come to the dashboard and check how you’re doing in terms of social media — even if you don’t post with Amplifr.
You can also request an in-depth Excel report for any date range, and receive it in an email. We send weekly and monthly reports, so you can alter or enhance your social media strategy accordingly.
Your Amplifr account can be connected to your Google Analytics account, for even more precise conversion analysis.
— Team collaboration, different access levels, and client participation
If you work for a large brand or in an agency there’s a high chance you’re not the only person managing the social accounts.
* Flexible access levels — you can decide who does what on the team. Choose people who will schedule and publish content, use Amplifr solely for gathering insights and creating reports, or pre-reading and approving posts. Our flexible access level system will help you give the team the exact allowances they need;
* You won’t have to give out all social media passwords to the team;
* You can always see who created a particular post in the schedule, which works in favor of your team’s transparency;
* Invite your clients to participate to share drafts and pre-moderate posts. No extra charge for them, since you’re paying for social accounts only — and let me tell you, it’s a bargain compared to most alternatives offering solutions to larger companies.
- advanced reporting
- scheduled social media posting
- team social media collaboration
- best posting time predictions
- analytics dashboard for all social accounts