Xpenditure has come up as important software for businesses because it helps accountants, employees of a company, and owners of businesses in keeping up with the taxes, reimbursements, and expenses. One of the major benefits of this software is that it can store receipt information (uploaded on software) for 7 years so that businesses are able to satisfy requirements of U.S. Internal Revenue.
Users of this software get four kinds of administrative controls and they are Director, CFO, Administrator, and personal permissions. Therefore, different members of an organization can access Xpenditure in accordance with the administrative roles assigned to them. Admin can not only add users in the software but also remove and change roles on an ongoing basis.
By using this software, you can get rid of making expense reports on Excel charts and create expense reporting quickly and in a hassle free manner. Therefore, business leaders can now devote more time in core businesses without having to spend hours on expense reporting. Expense management has become easier now as all the works are done by the software itself, helping businesses to get rid of bookkeepers and thereby saving loads of money. In fact, users can take a simple picture of a receipt with their smartphone and therefore get rid of the tension of losing the same.
Most important features and facilities of Xpenditure include receipt capture, receipt scanning, creation of expense, time tracking facility, mileage tracking, credit card matching, approval of expense, expense report submission, rules of expense, expense submission feature, and expense overviewing facility on a real time basis (solely for CFOs). With the help of mail, Xpenditure mobile application, manual input, Evernote, Dropbox, and webcam, you can submit expenses. Businesses can seamlessly integrate with popular accounting software including Xero, FreshBooks, E-conomic, FreeAgent, QuickBooks, Debitoor, Sage, and many more.
- Digitize your receipts with your smartphone
- Automate your expense reports
- Match expenses with credit card statements
- Match expenses with digitized bank statements
- No more lost receipts
- Integrated approval flows
- Group, Role & Branche Management
- Time tracking
- Track Mileage
- Export to PDF, CSV, XML and other popular formats
- Stored safely for over 10 years
- Send receipts via mail, Dropbox, Evernote, ...
- OCR Receipt scanning
- Converts business cards into contacts
- Easy tax reports
- Export to Excel, Quickbooks, FreeAgent, Freshbooks, Sage,...
- Expense reporting without paper receip
- Expense reporting without paper receipts