Excel-to-Word Document Automation
Update/create Word and PowerPoint content (text, tables, and charts) based on Excel data and calculations.
Automate your customer proposals, recurring business/financial reports, custom engineering datasheets, and more! Quick/secure install via the Microsoft Office Store.
Office for Windows and Office for Mac
Requires Microsoft Office 2016 / Office 365
What It Does
The Excel-to-Word Content Automation Add-in automates updating of Excel-based content into Word and PowerPoint documents. Updatable content includes text, tables, and charts. It also makes it easy to link the “dynamic” content to be updated. Update any new or existing Word/PowerPoint document with content from any new or existing Excel workbook. It is easy to link existing spreadsheets and documents. The add-in includes sample documents (an Excel ROI calculator and a Word business case) to get you started.
Common Usage Scenarios
This add-in can be used in a wide variety of document automation scenarios. Here are a few:
* Customer business cases (from an Excel-based ROI/TCO Tool)
* Personalized sales and marketing collateral, including proposals and quotes
* Custom product documentation (from Excel sizing/capacity/configurator)
* Recurring financial reports (from Excel analysis)
* Custom datasheets (from engineering/scientific calculations in Excel)
The free "Basic" version does not require registration or login and is a great option to evaluate the add-in and for users with basic content automation needs. Fee-based versions are also available to enable premium and enterprise features and require an AnalysisPlace.com account.
- Document Automation
- Update Word and PowerPoint content from Excel
- Automate Customer Proposals
- Update Recurring Business/Financial Reports
- Update Texts, Tables and Charts
- Link Existing Spreadsheets and Documents
- Sample Documents to get you started
- Enterprise Features - Create and Manage Tools for Multiple Users
- Enterprise Features - Version Control, Usage Analytics and Data Protection
- Enterprise Features - Administrator Controls