Frevvo’s cloud-based, point and click software helps customers to create e-forms and workflows that eliminate paperwork, increase productivity and enable collaboration.
frevvo Key Features
• Paperless Apps: Replace your old, wasteful paper workflows with automated, efficient, electronic workflows.
• Design: Customize to your heart’s content. Really! Make the software fit your business rather than the other way around. Best of all, frevvo is so easy to use that you can put form and workflow design into the hands of business users without the need for expensive IT programmers.
• Cloud: Flexible deployment in the Public or Private Cloud. Your apps can be hosted on our servers or you can install in-house behind your firewall.
• Built-in Mobile: Customers use a variety of desktop browsers, tablets or smartphones and expect always-on access. With frevvo, you can provide 24x7 access on any device from anywhere.
• Built for Business: You’ll still need to integrate with database and internal systems, export PDF documents like Government W-4s, route forms, setup roles and notifications, and report on data.
• Enterprise Ready: Scalable, Secure, Fault Tolerant. Clustered deployment to most app servers.
Hundreds of customers have already chosen frevvo’s easy-to-use, visual platform for their workflow automation needs.
• The built-for-business solution includes: Visual form and workflow designers, point-and-click wizards for connecting to systems and a powerful visual rule builder for easy dynamic forms.
• Fast, beautiful UX. Customers love the look & feel of the forms and workflows. The UI is highly configurable – labels, buttons, help text, styles, layout and decorators.
• The platform is specifically designed for mobility. Your forms and workflows will automatically work on smartphones, tablets and desktop computers and include mobile-specific touches like larger buttons, bigger fonts, and natural portrait/landscape behaviour.
• It’s easy to connect to your SQL databases, SharePoint, Google Apps, and a variety of other back-end systems. In most cases, you simply use point-and-click wizards.
• We pay great attention to security. From secure data centres to secure networks to secure storage and transfers, our multi-layered approach keeps your data safe.
• World-class Customer Support and Training is a high priority for our team. We’ll make sure that your workflow automation projects are rolled out successfully.
- Approval Process Control
- Compliance Management
- Configurable Workflow
- Forms Management
- Graphical Workflow Editor
- Business Rules Management
- Data Mapping
- Process Analysis & capture
- Help Desk Management